Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Incredibly underwhelming update. Disappointing as usual lately with these last couple of updates but looking forward to the next update months from now, hopefully it’ll be the actual tech update with actual content.
Nope to everything. These last updates are only there to have something to wait until the tech build is done. And the tech build itself is purely wider backgrounds, 16:9 resolution and a (complete) re-coding of the game, it won't have anything "content"-related. You might have 1-2 more empty updates with 6 scenes each till then

ThisKitty

Jun 7, 2017
I'm going to refer to 2020+ as the Year of the Tech Update now. And the pandemic shall be named The Resolution of Technical Debt.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Over the past 2 years, the game has changed a lot for the better, so don't rejoice, you've lost a lot :cool:
Actually just checked, closer to 4 years now since I really spent time playing this and I didn't lose anything, the new stuff is still there, it's more like I've saved time and I'll continue to save time by not playing it until whenever they're done with this "tech update".

oogabooga

Mar 6, 2017
I said this over a year ago, and I'll say it agian... if you're getting this shit for free don't complain.

If you're supporting this dev, it blows my mind how you continue to do so. It's literally had no new content in close to 2 years and has turned into a beyond obvious cash grab for thirsty bois.

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
Very great game!!!
I wish more decisions like Mia and Helen's route could be made. Where you can either be good (Mia) or bad (Helen). That's what I wish for all married characters, but especially for Maria. Where great if you could win Maria completely for the MC.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I said this over a year ago, and I'll say it agian... if you're getting this shit for free don't complain.

If you're supporting this dev, it blows my mind how you continue to do so. It's literally had no new content in close to 2 years and has turned into a beyond obvious cash grab for thirsty bois.
So the 3 part main route and the 18 scenes from 3 batches never happened ? Slight difference between "no content" to " content I don't like"

May 6, 2017

People are donating around 2.5 USD a month on average, or 30 USD per year, not much really, considering that most games cost 60 bucks nowadays.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
There's a walkthrough thread and a wiki.
There's also something on the main menu that has every answer possible for any question in here till the tech build comes out
Years for small updates and people still throw money at the DC formula it is still amazing, but the world spins somehow
Yep, weird isn't it. People donating less than 3$/month somehow manage to survive while getting a bunch of scenes every ~4 months. Truly a marvel of science. Even weirder is that you get the same stuff for free. Guess the universe is gonna implode soon from all that non-sense

JustBang

Feb 21, 2022
There's also something on the main menu that has every answer possible for any question in here till the tech build comes out

Yep, weird isn't it. People donating less than 3$/month somehow manage to survive while getting a bunch of scenes every ~4 months. Truly a marvel of science. Even weirder is that you get the same stuff for free. Guess the universe is gonna implode soon from all that non-sense
Fools throw their money away and you get something for free because of it. Why complain when you aren´t losing out?
Not complaining, it can just take you back a bit with how big the project is and how far it's come

felineclaws

Aug 3, 2020
You know, this update has been taking a minute, and i'd love to see some more communication from the devteam. But i dont begrudge them for not doing that, since good 90% of this thread is big dumbassery.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You know, this update has been taking a minute, and i'd love to see some more communication from the devteam. But i dont begrudge them for not doing that, since good 90% of this thread is big dumbassery.
Do you want better communication here or in general ? This place doesn't exist for DC, so you won't have much luck. Go to his Picarto stream if you want to talk to him and hope he repsonds

HenrySapin

Dec 28, 2020
and sadly most of the people who are complaining dont know how long stuff like this can take especially rewriting code which was written by multiple coders. BTW for the people who say that the dev is lazy or not providing any new content since he reached his patreon goal he is streaming like every 2-3 day on average where he is showing his current work for around 2 hours people can tune in or watch his older streams the main dev is actively working on the game.
I'm glad to hear that he's working 2 hours every 3 days on a game that earns him 70,000$ each month. It's encouraging, we might have new content in 2023 but I'm probably a bit too optimistic :):):)

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes