Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
>sees STS update
>sees it's "pre-tech update" and NOT the the actual tech update
>le sad wank
But you do know the tech update won't have anything lewd to do ? You'll only get a wider screen, new locations and a complete re-coding. Guess you'll stay sad for a while then

12321pop

Feb 14, 2018
oh god. my save file from who knows how long ago is soft locked. color me surprised it would come to this.:eek:

Tatertot1

Jul 13, 2021
Anyone have a save file for android with all cookie jar scenes unlocked? I dont wanna replay another time just for 3 meh scenes

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
A few questions:
  1. Does this game have time-sensitive quests/events?
  2. How restricted are you based on choices? Are you locked into following one character’s path at a time, or can you access mostly everything in one playthrough?

Oct 7, 2019
A few questions:
  1. Does this game have time-sensitive quests/events?
  2. How restricted are you based on choices? Are you locked into following one character’s path at a time, or can you access mostly everything in one playthrough?
1. Not really, no. There's stuff that can only be done on certain days/times, but since there is no time limit you can just wait until that same time next week.

2. Mostly everything. There are some paths, the game warns you when these happen, but its only a few scenes and nothing major.

Reactions: muschi26

gjjllak

Jun 2, 2020
Does the incest patch still work? There's one in a post on this thread but the user was deleted.
Hate that I can't sort the search results by date or I'd have an answer already.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
Maybe I'm overlooking something,
Summertime is 1 great game
But why is it so hard
'm like live and let live

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes