sonicxd983

Jul 17, 2018
can anyone tell me how do i open the console commands in the game i unlocked it in the files but the command shift+O isnt working? any clues

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
This maybe the oldest game that haven't been finished around here.
Maybe. Then again, maybe not - I count at least 15 updated in the last year that aren't completed or abandoned that were listed on F95 before Summertime Saga.

Though, the game won't be finished for years to come.

I can also name several "mainstream" independent games that are currently on longer development timelines.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Ah yes, then we have two characters so far.
Every forthcoming girl with either a new route or a remake will (probably and hopefully) get a preg scene
Maybe. Then again, maybe not - I count at least 15 updated in the last year that aren't completed or abandoned that were listed on F95 before Summertime Saga.

Though, the game won't be finished for years to come.

I can also name several "mainstream" independent games that are currently on longer development timelines.
Star Citizen is more of a meme than a game by now. And then you get the memelord of vaporware in F95 : Otome Function, announced in 2008 with nothing done since

Reactions: HB38

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
This game needs more pregnancy content, not only getting the women pregnant but continued story and such post-pregnancy!
Agreed, so far only Jenny has a sex scene during pregnancy.

Edit: And Maria ofc, silly me. :D
is your friend, offering pregnant sex for Jenny, Eve, Grace, Odette, Consuela, Josephine, Tina, Iwanka, Liu and Nadya.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
0.20.13 seems to be missing image
Are you running the original or the compressed version? Are you running the game vanilla? If you are using any patches, mods beyond the base game, listing those would be helpful.

EDIT: It does appear there is no image of that in the compressed version of the game. There is:
  • maria_body_b_dressed_kiss_mc_cheek
  • maria_body_b_apron_pregnant_belly_kiss_mc_cheek
  • maria_body_b_dressed_pregnant_bump_kiss_mc_cheek
but no maria_body_b_apron_kiss_mc_cheek

You can report your findings to the official bug report on their website or in their discord. Good luck!

Last edited:

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
Are you running the original or the compressed version? Are you running the game vanilla? If you are using any patches, mods beyond the base game, listing those would be helpful.

EDIT: It does appear there is no image of that in the compressed version of the game. There is:
  • maria_body_b_dressed_kiss_mc_cheek
  • maria_body_b_apron_pregnant_belly_kiss_mc_cheek
  • maria_body_b_dressed_pregnant_bump_kiss_mc_cheek
but no maria_body_b_apron_kiss_mc_cheek

You can report your findings to the official bug report on their website or in their discord. Good luck!
original, not compressed. only using the incest mod (which only replaces text)

Mitch56

Jun 18, 2018
I have a problem bypassing Dimitri. And increase dysterity with the master. Does anyone has a trick or cheat or maybe a save file just after beating Dimitri?

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes