twichman

Dec 4, 2018
My big question is, why does the MC still dress like if he just recently woke up,i bet if we could see his shoes he is wearing flip flops everywhere no matter the context while everyone else in town is a normal person that dresses accordingly.

Im not expecting the artist to start painting different outfits for every scene but i dont know... knowing the mc starts being a loser and ends up being the best at every class and fucking every girl in town he deserves some better wardrobe.
Strange to pay big attention to the clothes of the characters in these games. People play these games because of other things, I think:) If this bothers you, you just made the wrong choice of game. Play The Sims, where you can change the clothes of the characters as much as you like.

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Strange to pay big attention to the clothes of the characters in these games. People play these games because of other things, I think:) If this bothers you, you just made the wrong choice of game. Play The Sims, where you can change the clothes of the characters as much as you like.
The MC needs some sort of Drip no cap. The Sims? I'm Dead xD why not play GTA online or some shit... like da fuck. The Dev could choose to change the outfit of the MC for certain scenes

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
The MC needs some sort of Drip no cap. The Sims? I'm Dead xD why not play GTA online or some shit... like da fuck. The Dev could choose to change the outfit of the MC for certain scenes
Don't take it literally, it's sarcasm. In games like this, it's not the clothes that matter, but what's underneath;) From the clothes here, I personally pay attention only to the underwear of female characters.

RookMav

Dec 26, 2020
How do I add this controversial update. Download the whole game again and then move my saves?

- Thanks, RookMav

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
How do I add this controversial update. Download the whole game again and then move my saves?

- Thanks, RookMav
Yes but no. Yes, download the whole game again (as with every update since 0.01, they don't provide update-only files). No, you don't need to move your save around (possible jankyness the 1st time you load it, even more so if you skipped a bunch of updates)

niceXnips

Dec 7, 2017
But you do know the tech update won't have anything lewd to do ? You'll only get a wider screen, new locations and a complete re-coding. Guess you'll stay sad for a while then
Yea I know that, I want them to get it out of the way so they can start work on the content for characters as planned post tech-update.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yea I know that, I want them to get it out of the way so they can start work on the content for characters as planned post tech-update.
Everything aside coding and posing the last scenes/lewd batch #4 is already on R(h)onda's update

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
MC is the underdog with the enormous dick. His clothes just add to that. I find it perfect.

Last edited:
Reactions: Budman59

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I've never understood the dexterity mini-game. On the PC version, I just hold the spacebar and the meter fills in about a second. Is it supposed to be that easy, or is it supposed to require rapid key smashing?
I never noticed that, but it's true. Just holding the space bar will do the trick. I guess it's a feature, not a bug ;)

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Didn't this game use to have sleep_sex with sister? Is the game completely sanitized or what
As mentioned, the scene itself is still there, it just got moved when they reworked her story and as such the context changed slightly.

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes