Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
Thanks for the guys who replied i will wait but like others i want it now but id rather it was finished and working then a buggy mess ( wish big game Devs learned this )

azmothman

Jan 5, 2019
is there another working link for MEGA?

When I attempt to download using MEGA then I receive the following:

The file you are trying to download is no longer available
This link is unavailable as the user’s account has been closed for gross violation of MEGA’s .

Thank you

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Thanks for the guys who replied i will wait but like others i want it now but id rather it was finished and working then a buggy mess ( wish big game Devs learned this )
It is working and it is not a buggy mess. It's just not finished. But it's much more complete than many "finished" games out there.

Mar 26, 2018
I doubt it will ever happen at this point, but I'm still waiting and hoping for an option to make Eve a full fledged futa. Or at the very least a good mod that does it.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I doubt it will ever happen at this point, but I'm still waiting and hoping for an option to make Eve a full fledged futa. Or at the very least a good mod that does it.
So you want the holy trinity (tids/dick/vag) ? Not happening. The mere presence of dickEve triggers a lot of poeple already
Yeah damn those people for accurately saying the developer is milking this!
Nice, the thread was in dire need of milkers after the release of batch 3. You heard the call and came out in force. Thanks

Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
I have a question, just out of curiosity. Is there somewhere a timeline of the different main updates? Like v0.18 release date, v0.19 release date, v0.20 release date, etc

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I have a question, just out of curiosity. Is there somewhere a timeline of the different main updates? Like v0.18 release date, v0.19 release date, v0.20 release date, etc
There's the long one on the wiki ( ), but it hasn't been updated since 0.20.11. Also, there's the Update History in the "Probable FAQ" that you can see in the post before yours.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Haha, development takes time.
But also, what does "finished" even mean for a free indie game? For a commercial product, it means that the game is ready to be sold. For this type of game, a "Completed" tag means that the developer is no longer actively developing it, which we don't actually want if the game is any good. It's like "Abandoned", except that the end of development is planned.

Obviously, we want all of the promised features to be implemented and the main story to be completed. (The main story is done, other than the prom.) After that, there's no reason not to keep adding scenes for existing characters, and adding new characters, indefinitely.

So the other thing that makes the question frustrating is that we don't actually want the game to be "finished". (It's already finished from the perspective that there are no showstopping bugs or obviously missing features. You can play everyone's route to completion, but there is no "good ending" game over.) We just want more content than we have now.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
But also, what does "finished" even mean for a free indie game? For a commercial product, it means that the game is ready to be sold. For this type of game, a "Completed" tag means that the developer is no longer actively developing it, which we don't actually want if the game is any good. It's like "Abandoned", except that the end of development is planned.
Right. And how many indie "finished" games (here or on steam, epic, etc) end up having bugfixes, dlc, special editions down the line? They weren't "finished," they just hit a point where they needed/wanted/were required to say it was done -- even when it wasn't or had more content planned. The idea of a "finished" game is an old-fashioned view of the industry. It's not a physical product, so things can always be adjusted, altered, and added (for a premium or as a show of gratitude).

Oct 15, 2017

Obviously, we want all of the promised features to be implemented and the main story to be completed. (The main story is done, other than the prom.) After that, there's no reason not to keep adding scenes for existing characters, and adding new characters, indefinitely.

So the other thing that makes the question frustrating is that we don't actually want the game to be "finished". (It's already finished from the perspective that there are no showstopping bugs or obviously missing features. You can play everyone's route to completion, but there is no "good ending" game over.) We just want more content than we have now.
The problem here is people not being patient and complaining about the game and when it's coming out that's the issue and sorry it's what it is... deal with it if you want a good game and a wonderful experience.

Haha, you people do understand that development is continuing and DC is adding more to the map correct? LMFAO.

There are going to be more character roots and they aren't fucking done yet! - hot fucking damn.

You people need to stop worrying about stuff and worry about how it's going to be fucking good.

1647032702952.png

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 363 Votes