Master Duck79

Oct 1, 2019
I havent followed this game news lately so i dont know where we at, is DC working on tech update 4 or Rhondas and if is workning on Tech part 4 what characters do we exept to see in this update? Thanks!

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I havent followed this game news lately so i dont know where we at, is DC working on tech update 4 or Rhondas and if is workning on Tech part 4 what characters do we exept to see in this update? Thanks!
There's no official information about what's going to be part of tech part 4, but it looks like DC opened the wrong windows in one of his streams some time ago:

https://f95zone.to/threads/summerti...kompas-productions.276/page-3145#post-7649406

So it looks like it's going to be Josephine, Odette, Odette, Roxxy, Roxxy and Daisy.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Any character development made on 1 character's route is completely wiped out on another character's route is what I was trying to say, and if it was more of a VN with lots of choices and branching paths instead of a sandbox that wouldn't happen.
You do get some slight dialogue variations depending on what you do before certain routes. Not many of them and not majorly route-changing, but it's still there

Jun 23, 2020
Interesting, though I really have no clue why they'd think that Odette needs even more content. It's not that I don't like her, but still...

I don't really like Josie that much, but at least that pose does look nice.
I would normally agree that Odette gets too much but an anal scene with her... I can abide by that. Still waiting on anal scenes with Roxxy and Jenny however :whistle:

Reactions: Ranma and nitram5

josh963

Mar 5, 2020
it would be a total turn off if when the full tech update is completed and debbie's new art is not implemented. I mean it would be weird as fuck, everyone with their new art and a very good character with a really, really old one

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
it would be a total turn off if when the full tech update is completed and debbie's new art is not implemented. I mean it would be weird as fuck, everyone with their new art and a very good character with a really, really old one
Be sad now, she won't get new art just because the tech build comes out

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I would normally agree that Odette gets too much but an anal scene with her... I can abide by that. Still waiting on anal scenes with Roxxy and Jenny however :whistle:
And that is something I never will understand. Ever.

If -- *IF* -- they decide to put more anal into the game, I want it completely avoidable. I don't even want it mentioned. It is alway a complete turn down for me. In the Eve route, for example, the player is forced into it. In Mia's route as well, unless you have sufficient charisma.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
And that is something I never will understand. Ever.

If -- *IF* -- they decide to put more anal into the game, I want it completely avoidable. I don't even want it mentioned. It is alway a complete turn down for me. In the Eve route, for example, the player is forced into it. In Mia's route as well, unless you have sufficient charisma.
Have you ever been inside a butthole? Feels amazing man.

Plvy1n

Dec 8, 2020
Who knows why the incest patch does not work in the latest version, I threw the file, but it does not work, maybe I do not understand how to understand that it works?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Who knows why the incest patch does not work in the latest version, I threw the file, but it does not work, maybe I do not understand how to understand that it works?
What other mods/patches are you using? The patch can have issues with translation mod/patch.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Nothing clean game without mods and translators
Did you see this splash screen after putting the patch rpa in the game folder?
Screenshot 2022-03-19 145337.jpg
If you don't, then you might not have put the rpa in the right place.

If you do, why don't you share a screenshot or type why you think the patch isn't working? The patch updated 17 image files in the game, plus does a find/replace on certain names and phrases.

What image(s) and/or words/phrases aren't being altered for you?

4.00 star(s) 362 Votes