Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
That is SWEET! , yeah not on the streams or the discord at this point. So I am not up on that and I must have missed it in this thread probably buried under all the milkers :giggle:
Get your face into the wiki/main site. Check the OP for links. Or the massive spoiler copy/paste morado keeps posting all day every day

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Get your face into the wiki/main site. Check the OP for links. Or the massive spoiler copy/paste morado keeps posting all day every day

Yeah I have seen the Wiki(using parts of it but have not read the whole thing.) I will read the entire thing after I get done playing this build though. Have seen the stuff Count Morado has posted. Although I am somewhat familiar with the game and some things have been spoiled I am still trying to keep some things a surprise.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Looking at the in depth dev tracker they added a writing task, if I had to guess it's dialogue for the new characters their adding to the new locations.
Edit: Or maybe it's for the next patch of pre tech scenes.
The batch stuff isn't in the tracker. Only things in there is the junk they're doing for the proper tech build.

Reactions: Username7

Laserbot03

Jan 24, 2019
Or just try the bigbrain way and farm more stats .... Unless you missed both the new game option telling you "start with some stats" and/or never opened the phone and found out you still need some more to reach max power. Bonus points for finding this now when that part is almost 2 years old
i dont remember how to upgrade stats, im playing on a prettey old save i still had i havent played in a while

PTdesu

Aug 4, 2017
I thought i recall hearing DC say that Smith would have her own update, but either i'm remembering it wrong or he was just thinking out loud.
The Cult part

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I thought i recall hearing DC say that Smith would have her own update, but either i'm remembering it wrong or he was just thinking out loud.
The Cult part
You thought wrong. She was always with Annie (and later her notmom). Coach Bridget was alone for a while then got manhandled into the teachers' remake when no1 voted for her

TGafy

May 14, 2020
i dont remember how to upgrade stats, im playing on a prettey old save i still had i havent played in a while
There's one by using MC's computer. Two of them in the gym. Off the top of my head, I don't remember where the last one is. Search it using the wiki.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
There's one by using MC's computer. Two of them in the gym. Off the top of my head, I don't remember where the last one is. Search it using the wiki.
Do the rap battles at night with the black pack in the park

Laap

May 28, 2020
Why i can't play on pc, when i click the game it say loading all the time and never pop out the game. Can anyone help me

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Why i can't play on pc, when i click the game it say loading all the time and never pop out the game. Can anyone help me
never? sounds like a bad install.
what are your pc specs and age?
are you running it without any patches or mods? if you are using any patches or mods, rremove them or start a fresh install without them and try again.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
On some machines, loading the game for the first time takes a long time, you just need to wait a few minutes. Sometimes this method helps: you need to delete file named presplash from the GAME folder in the main folder with the game.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Imagine going 70% and going back to 69% again xD

View attachment 1751788
wow. we've discussed this several times in the past week, joke never gets old. :HideThePain:
it's as if people don't understand how thing work: tasks can get added, mistakes made on completed tasks that then need redone, etc. wait til the bugs/issues section balloons and it goes back to 50%
Sorry for the stupid question, but what means "Pre-Tech"?
searching the thread using the search box gives an answer. short response: there is a huge tech update going on (see above your post) involving the entire code of the game, changing all artwork from 4:3 to 16:9, and having to repose all characters for the new dimensions --- it's taking a long time for a game this long in development and so several batches of 4-6 scene updates have released in the meantime, pre-"tech updates", for players to enjoy.

Reactions: Johnny90H30

saibakira

Apr 3, 2020
wow. we've discussed this several times in the past week, joke never gets old. :HideThePain:
it's as if people don't understand how thing work: tasks can get added, mistakes made on completed tasks that then need redone, etc. wait til the bugs/issues section balloons and it goes back to 50%

searching the thread using the search box gives an answer. short response: there is a huge tech update going on (see above your post) involving the entire code of the game, changing all artwork from 4:3 to 16:9, and having to repose all characters for the new dimensions --- it's taking a long time for a game this long in development and so several batches of 4-6 scene updates have released in the meantime, pre-"tech updates", for players to enjoy.
keep always the milking jokes ready!

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
keep always the milking jokes ready!
what milking? :WaitWhat:

Download the game for free from the developer's own website - he's giving the game away to everyone who downloads. Any donations through subscriptions are their own choice (though, the game would probably crawl to a stop if donations stopped - or he would call it complete and put it on Steam to make final bank).

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

Download the game for free from the developer's own website - he's giving the game away to everyone who downloads. Any donations through subscriptions are their own choice (though, the game would probably crawl to a stop if donations stopped - or he would call it complete and put it on Steam to make final bank).
Though none of that will happen. Probably ever

Reactions: Count Morado

saibakira

Apr 3, 2020

You know, like a lot of devs do, slowing down on purpose to stretch release dates in order to make more money.

4.00 star(s) 363 Votes