APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
The thread has become a dairy farm. The word "milking" in every second post. Instead of talking about the game, discussing milk production. I am leaving this community of farmers and will not be returning here.
Not everyone wants to talk about the thread I want to talk about the insanely hot fact that DC decided to include Milking in the game!! I so love those scenes so far need to get a few more cows though. :sneaky:

Your not seriously bailing are you?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Not everyone wants to talk about the thread I want to talk about the insanely hot fact that DC decided to include Milking in the game!! I so love those scenes so far need to get a few more cows though. :sneaky:

Your not seriously bailing are you?
There should be a new Daisy scene soon™, you might even get to milk her more .....

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
There should be a new Daisy scene soon™, you might even get to milk her more .....
Yeah can't wait for that so I assume then her scenes are not quite in the game yet? I read the stuff on the STS WT pages about it but still have not got my face into all the planned yet to be implemented stuff. I am working on the end of main st. 2 atm so have not gotten all the statue parts.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yeah can't wait for that so I assume then her scenes are not quite in the game yet? I read the stuff on the STS WT pages about it but still have not got my face into all the planned yet to be implemented stuff. I am working on the end of main st. 2 atm so have not gotten all the statue parts.
She has only 1 scene for now. She's supposed to get another 1 in a future batch and probably nothing more ever (maybe in a 3rd Diane remake 6 years from now)

Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
She has only 1 scene for now. She's supposed to get another 1 in a future batch and probably nothing more ever (maybe in a 3rd Diane remake 6 years from now)
Well better than absolute 0.
LOL on the 6 years oh and Jaded much?

Don't sweat it I am generally jaded darker than black just not there yet with this game LOL. Oh but I can see the~ futures so bright I gotta fucking shoot my self in the head.~ :giggle: Totally joking

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
Your response has no logic or basis in reality. The game is FREE to anyone - from the developer's website, where you can download it ... for FREE.

I understand English may not be your native language - but FREE is only a four-letter word.
The fact that the game is free isn't really terribly relevant to the point you were responding to. The source of their income for this game is completely independent to the number of copies of the game that get downloaded. They are receiving a monthly sum regardless of how often they release. Hence the concept that artificially stretching out development times would certainly be milking their patrons (whether they are actually artificially delaying or not is another matter)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The fact that the game is free isn't really terribly relevant to the point you were responding to. The source of their income for this game is completely independent to the number of copies of the game that get downloaded. They are receiving a monthly sum regardless of how often they release. Hence the concept that artificially stretching out development times would certainly be milking their patrons (whether they are actually artificially delaying or not is another matter)
It's donations though. DC never asked for anything and could possibly still be making the game even if you sliced more than 1/2 of what people give him monthly.

Reactions: Count Morado

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
Your response has no logic or basis in reality. The game is FREE to anyone - from the developer's website, where you can download it ... for FREE.

I understand English may not be your native language - but FREE is only a four-letter word.
What does being free to download have anything to do with devs drawing out development to prolong the monthly income they make from patreon? You need to work on your reading comprehension skills.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
What does being free to download have anything to do with devs drawing out development to prolong the monthly income they make from patreon? You need to work on your reading comprehension skills.
Getting donations made by people who enjoy giving ~3$ a month to say "thank you for what you do" means DC is a scamlord hellbent on delaying the complete recoding of the game while also adding and reformatting everything to 16:9, made by 1 dude who works part time ..... Yep, complete and utter milkage. Good to know you didn't try your own advice 1st and learn wtf you're talking about

Dec 12, 2021
Before I download one, anyone know which is the more recommended version of the Incest Patch? the 20.5 on Lewdpatcher or the 20.12 one found in these comments? I Dunno if it's already been answered but I am NOT patienct enough to search through over a thousand pages of comments trying to find an answer.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Before I download one, anyone know which is the more recommended version of the Incest Patch? the 20.5 on Lewdpatcher or the 20.12 one found in these comments? I Dunno if it's already been answered but I am NOT patienct enough to search through over a thousand pages of comments trying to find an answer.
A search for the word "patch" with the results sorted in order of date brings up a post that is listed the third (now fourth with this one added) on the first page of the results (also, 14th (now 15th) result on the first page shows same question you're asking - going there, one of the next 2 posts below it gives you the answer)

A search for the word "incest" shows similar - with the two I referenced in nearly the same position. So does "20.5" and "20.12"

Mainly because I post the FAQ I created about every other page because people don't have the patience to use the search box in the upper right hand corner of any page. Just think, if you'd done that - you'd have had the answer 14 minutes ago, but you didn't have the patience. But you did have the patience to wait for the answer.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
A search for the word "patch" with the results sorted in order of date brings up a post that is listed the third (now fourth with this one added) on the first page of the results (also, 14th (now 15th) result on the first page shows same question you're asking - going there, one of the next 2 posts below it gives you the answer)

A search for the word "incest" shows similar - with the two I referenced in nearly the same position. So does "20.5" and "20.12"

Mainly because I post the FAQ I created about every other page because people don't have the patience to use the search box in the upper right hand corner of any page. Just think, if you'd done that - you'd have had the answer 14 minutes ago, but you didn't have the patience. But you did have the patience to wait for the answer.
Sweet irony is just as good as milker tears

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
It's donations though. DC never asked for anything and could possibly still be making the game even if you sliced more than 1/2 of what people give him monthly.
Sure, but milking isn't necessarily about need is it? In fact it's usually associated with greed. Whether or not the team necessarily needs the money they are making on donations doesn't really have much bearing on whether greed and/or laziness is driving them to artificially slow development. It makes a strong case that the game wasn't conceived to be milked from the get-go, but the fact that the development has slowed down drastically from when it used to be 1 decent sized update every couple months to only mini content fillers every 6 months for the past year and a half is a change that could feasibly be seen as a change in the attitude of the developer.

Again, I'm not asserting that they are... but the point is, nothing you (or the poster I initially responded to) brought up makes any kind of relevant argument against an assertion that they may have changed tack and have been intentionally milking their patreon for the last year or longer.

4.00 star(s) 364 Votes