srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
His point was that they aren't alternate angels, but indeed new poses/scenes.
Erm... My point was that there is no new story arc for neither of the new scenes, and they are triggered instead of existing ones (except the Daisy scenes). So, since no quest is involved, naturally there is no quest hint. Was exactly so in the past already, when there were additional scenes for Roxxy and Jenny after their story was completed. I called it "additional angle" but "alternate scene" would be more correct, admitted, but far from an "epic fail" I'd think.

Reactions: j4yj4m

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Getting Roxxy's boobjob doesn't happen while you doggy her, neither the blowjob. Nor the 2 Odette scenes and/or the other 4 scenes .......

You would think after 5 years, people would figure out the in-game changelog says everything to get all scenes ..... Half-ass
You go visit them exactly as you would have before. The difference is that you choose before the scene starts and get what you chose, in contrast to switching back and forth while being at it. No new story arc involved. And that was the question.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
(munching popcorn while watching srksrk 68, jryj4m, and omnikuken discuss nuances amongst themselves)
:illuminati:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Kind of need some suggestions here, haven't gotten to the prom part yet, any idea who I should talk? I mean I'm gonna bang'em all or atleast try but don't want the others to get pissed, so any suggestions?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Kind of need some suggestions here, haven't gotten to the prom part yet, any idea who I should talk? I mean I'm gonna bang'em all or atleast try but don't want the others to get pissed, so any suggestions?
There's no prom yet and right now there are no penalties for having sex with basically every girl at the same time, either. If there's an important choice to make (there are very, very few in Mia's, Erik's and possibly Eve's story) the game will tell you to save. So you won't have to worry right now.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
There's no prom yet and right now there are no penalties for having sex with basically every girl at the same time, either. If there's an important choice to make (there are very, very few in Mia's, Erik's and possibly Eve's story) the game will tell you to save. So you won't have to worry right now.
thx

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Just checked his Patreon and dam, with what he's making thought this would be at least a month update every time. But not gonna say anything since getting the game for free my opinion doesn't count. At least
srksrk 68 making game more enjoyable and fixed some bugs, thx
Eh well he is making money no doubt but milking is kind of another story. The two don't necessarily go hand in hand. Any one knowing what the scope of this tech update is and understands the amount of work going into it should re-consider imo. I am not against people making a reasoned case whether they pay or not. I typically don't like one liners with no argument made. If you have something intelligent to say to make your case I will at least take it seriously even though I might not agree. There are others in this thread that will not be so nice , :)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Eh well he is making money no doubt but milking is kind of another story. The two don't necessarily go hand in hand. Any one knowing what the scope of this tech update is and understands the amount of work going into it should re-consider imo. I am not against people making a reasoned case whether they pay or not. I typically don't like one liners with no argument made. If you have something intelligent to say to make your case I will at least take it seriously even though I might not agree. There are others in this thread that will not be so nice , :)
You know people are just dumb when we get more scenes in less time than normal, but they still find ways to cry DC is milking donations to make a free game while streaming daily. It's just a lost cause at this point and your best bet is to laugh at them

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
You know people are just dumb when we get more scenes in less time than normal, but they still find ways to cry DC is milking donations to make a free game while streaming daily. It's just a lost cause at this point and your best bet is to laugh at them
I suppose you are correct. I just tend to sway over the line this way and that way. The first guy annoyed me and as such maximum scorn, the second guy sounded more like he could kind of understand both points of view , however wrongly he is due to lack of the facts he at least was not a moron.
I haven't quite made the jump to the dark side "yet" :sneaky:

SCynic

Jul 18, 2018
I figure it's the whole herd mentality. You know, I gotta be in the bigger crowd if I wanna be a cool guy. And honestly the trolling is truly abysmal. At this point, the jokes they are making are such low hanging fruit they might as well be underground.

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes