KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Does anyone know what this tech update is about actually? what changes will it bring when it will be released?

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
i'ive got stuck in diane's route..

''Diane wants to explain how to increase her milk production'' what do i have to do?
i already try everything possible... what am i doing wrong?

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
i'ive got stuck in diane's route..

''Diane wants to explain how to increase her milk production'' what do i have to do?
i already try everything possible... what am i doing wrong?
I have found out that when the "Hint" text on your phone does NOT change.
You either have to wait a few days, or progress the story.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I Think you are confusing things, im not saying they all need to be the same scene, but that all of them should have at least 1 scene with a bj, and one with anal. look at the teachers for example, with 4 women, its always vanilla sex for them, and you get only 1 handjob, and 1 blowjob, total.
I'm pretty sure DC actually agrees with you, but it's just a matter of fact that creating the scenes is what takes the most time and because of that the game has always been pretty weak when it comes to sex scenes. Everybody wants more scenes, but there are only so many that can be added per update. As such its usually the vanialla stuff first and then one has to hope that more gets added. Adding for example 6 mores scenes simply means that it takes notably longer to release the update.

mia is even worse, you get what? 2 or 3 scenes? and that's it? same for the friend's "not-mom" except her case is even worse, since they are all vanilla scenes, no matter what.
Same issue as sabove. They both had a 50 to 60 day updates back then, so the total number of scenes was simply limited.

the game suffers alot because of that. the aunt as well, she has alot of scenes, but i dont think she even does anything besides vaginal sex or being milked. he could at least played with her milking him instead, or even going further with she wanting to "drink his milk".
I think DC wants to please the normal audience first, then you'll get the fetish stuff that's intended for the girl (in Diane's case milking) and then - maybe - some optinal stuff.

Reactions: Purb

flescura

Sep 8, 2017
It's time to get something started with June because think of all the possibilities with school events/characters. MC needs to get a plowin in the school asap.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I wish we could get Roxy off that trailer, I mean he owns a beach house, right?
I imagine he'd first need to get steady with someone, then have them agree to be in a harem, then buy a big enough house for everyone that will eventually want to move in with him. As far as this game goes... it's a High School casual dating game and as far as the MC is concerned, the whole town is his harem.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It's time to get something started with June because think of all the possibilities with school events/characters. MC needs to get a plowin in the school asap.
It's time for you to wait at least 2-3 years and a few polls.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Okay, I am on the main quest part 2, did the lockbox etc, but the Reporter scene will not trigger.
You say "etc" but did you follow everything #1-24 leading up to # in the walkthrough, including leveling to 4 in Dex, 5 in Str, and 10 in Cha?
Also, this is not the walkthrough/playthrough thread ... .
when will eve fuck mc?
Sometime between Soon™ and Never™

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes