chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
no one can help me can't get any further
what is missing Eve Dress Code with me whenever i want to talk to coach i have to run to the toilet
or can give me a save
When you talk to the coach you have to go to principal office, but I think that scene is automatic, if you haven't download mod from page 1 do it, fixes a lot bugs, i'll check to see if I have any save, don't have many.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
When you talk to the coach you have to go to principal office, but I think that scene is automatic, if you haven't download mod from page 1 do it, fixes a lot bugs, i'll check to see if I have any save, don't have many.
Its not a bug though. Its just a pita quest I made it through with out any mods.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
no one can help me can't get any further
what is missing Eve Dress Code with me whenever i want to talk to coach i have to run to the toilet
or can give me a save
these are the ones I have, in some that quest is done in the one where the cat is I think there it ain't done, but I suggest download the mod, it fixes bugs too, these saves are made with that mod might not work if you haven't installed it

Reactions: Sitara Browen

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
I talked to the trainer then I went to the office according to YouTube he has to give me a task but when she asks me what can I do for you I go straight to the toilet.
During the game I never paid attention to what the coach said, maybe I missed something.
can you tell me what i have to download exactly that's a real pity as long as ketz is playing i can't get any further

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
these are the ones I have, in some that quest is done in the one where the cat is I think there it ain't done, but I suggest download the mod, it fixes bugs too, these saves are made with that mod might not work if you haven't installed it
Interested in what kind of bugs you are getting , care to elaborate ?

Reactions: chicho1958

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I talked to the trainer then I went to the office according to YouTube he has to give me a task but when she asks me what can I do for you I go straight to the toilet.
During the game I never paid attention to what the coach said, maybe I missed something.
can you tell me what i have to download exactly that's a real pity as long as ketz is playing i can't get any further
Use the wiki and the walkthrough thread is over there : >.>

Reactions: Count Morado

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Interested in what kind of bugs you are getting , care to elaborate ?
Don't know because started game with mod and modder said fixed bugs, so whatever bug there was he fixed them, not having any issues but if I recall scroll up someone had a bug.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Don't know because started game with mod and modder said fixed bugs, so whatever bug there was he fixed them, not having any issues but if I recall scroll up someone had a bug.
I see, well just curious because the only bugs I had heard about were from saving your game in the wrong places in the game.

Reactions: chicho1958

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Folks,

just a short notice that version 0.20.14-1.02 of the is up.

Enjoy!

Reactions: jackkane

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Bro, I'm not being able to play Summertime Saga on joiplay. What do you think is the problem?
Download the APK and play the game - that's your problem.
If you're using joiplay so you can play with mods - delete the mods and try to play without them. Most likely your use of mods is the problem.
If you still want mods - check out the mod in the post above me and go to their thread to learn more.

Reactions: APoc1

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
I'm with you. I didn't like Odette when she was brought in. I would rather have more of Grace.
Absolutely. There's so much story potential with Grace, and Eve being left on the table here. Way more interesting than some goth chick whose only personality trait is being horny.

Reactions: EJW

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'm with you. I didn't like Odette when she was brought in. I would rather have more of Grace.
Absolutely. There's so much story potential with Grace, and Eve being left on the table here. Way more interesting than some goth chick whose only personality trait is being horny.
Guess you need to make your voice heard to the developer on their patreon, in their polls, and/or during their picarto streams.
Odette must have an active fanbase ... or maybe DC has a thing for goth tiddies.

Reactions: whitexwhite
4.00 star(s) 366 Votes