Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
What ?!
You mean I can't play on my shadow running vmware with linux that (try to) run bluestack for playing the android port ? :mad:

:Kappa:
You can do whatever you want, just don't come here claiming the game made your phone catch on fire or that your PC tried to yeet itself out the window. (Obvious joke reply to joke quote ...........)

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
GUYS a question or information !!!
It happens to me every time that when you tell the story of MIA and I go to his house when the father is thrown out I get a little mistake and ignoring me continues !! Does he do it to you too or is it just me?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
anyone know when the cookie jar wt will be updated?
You mean on the wiki? Whenever someone decides to update it.

However, there's not been any changes to the routes since (at least) the tech update started awhile back. All the mini updates since then tell you how to get the additional animations within the changelog of the game. The changelog linked on the main menu.

Or your could search this thread because they've been posted here with each release.

NothMeh

Jun 15, 2021
You mean on the wiki? Whenever someone decides to update it.

However, there's not been any changes to the routes since (at least) the tech update started awhile back. All the mini updates since then tell you how to get the additional animations within the changelog of the game. The changelog linked on the main menu.

Or your could search this thread because they've been posted here with each release.
oh, idk tht i can look at the new animation "guide" via changelog, thanks man!

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
oh boy, 69%, again.
Yup, argued for two pages a couple days ago because too many only look at the percentage and not the hard figures - ending here with 12 month history of the progress from 19 of 147 tasks completed on 04 Apr 2021 up to 330 completed out of 475 tasks as of 07 May 2022.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yup, argued for two pages a couple days ago because too many only look at the percentage and not the hard figures - ending here with 12 month history of the progress from 19 of 147 tasks completed on 04 Apr 2021 up to 330 completed out of 475 tasks as of 07 May 2022.
Still waiting for the fated day when the bugfix line assplodes from 0 to over 9000 and the total % plummets down to around 5. All the butthurt generated will be a sight to behold

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Has the Gym teacher's story been added/extended? reading the change log, seems it has not, but it is also not that explicit.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Has the Gym teacher's story been added/extended? reading the change log, seems it has not, but it is also not that explicit.
There's also the wiki linked from the OP, if you're looking for more detail.
The answer is no.
Hello, I am asking where I do not know, I am looking for and I will see photos

View attachment 1801689
Same response. There is a wiki that can give you your answer.

Reactions: GENO1980
4.00 star(s) 363 Votes