Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Question: going from the title, does that mean pregnancy is end game content? Seeing that it spans.... 3 months? Or is it something like this one game where the pregnancy is only 4-6 weeks long?

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Question: going from the title, does that mean pregnancy is end game content? Seeing that it spans.... 3 months? Or is it something like this one game where the pregnancy is only 4-6 weeks long?
I'm not sure what the title reveals about pregnancy. Pregnancy is a few weeks, and then the baby disappears a few weeks later.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Going by the last ~4 years you skipped by not playing and the preg tab on the wiki you also didn't read : cum inside gives a mini-game (to certain girls, you'll have to find the list on your own), then if you win > you get about 1 week of nothing, then the girl texts you she got preg (many of them get mad), then about ~3 weeks where you can't dick them anymore (2 of them got a scene when they get pretty huge), baby pops out, girl is holding baby for another week or 2 (and you can't do much), then the baby vanishes to the pits of daycare and the girl comes back to normal

Reactions: Zareem

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Going by the last ~4 years you skipped by not playing and the preg tab on the wiki you also didn't read : cum inside gives a mini-game (to certain girls, you'll have to find the list on your own), then if you win > you get about 1 week of nothing, then the girl texts you she got preg (many of them get mad), then about ~3 weeks where you can't dick them anymore (2 of them got a scene when they get pretty huge), baby pops out, girl is holding baby for another week or 2 (and you can't do much), then the baby vanishes to the pits of daycare and the girl comes back to normal
How'd you know I only played it 4 years ago? I played until I was blocked by a wait for update. There are a couple games I'm on hiatus with; like champion of realms. I just wanted to know cuz if a game has pregnancy I'd prefer to know if it is end game content only, and if so I'll concentrate more on the story than the side plots. There are some game's where I'm more into the story and the world the creator made than the h-content. Sacrilege, I know

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
How'd you know I only played it 4 years ago? I played until I was blocked by a wait for update. There are a couple games I'm on hiatus with; like champion of realms. I just wanted to know cuz if a game has pregnancy I'd prefer to know if it is end game content only, and if so I'll concentrate more on the story than the side plots. There are some game's where I'm more into the story and the world the creator made than the h-content. Sacrilege, I know
The 1st preg update was 4 years ago, then the first 1/3 of the main route since 2020 is to get a girl preg. Pretty easy to spot who doesn't play the game ......

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
The 1st preg update was 4 years ago, then the first 1/3 of the main route since 2020 is to get a girl preg. Pretty easy to spot who doesn't play the game ......
Only girl I can confirm is Jenny... unless I'm looking at the wrong wiki

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Only girl I can confirm is Jenny... unless I'm looking at the wrong wiki
Don't know - you don't state what wiki page you were on.
  1. It's not end game content - as implied by ImTransAndTiny's post before you asking if it was end game content #64,736
  2. You'll know if you are on the pregnancy page on the wiki that is stated in Ominkuken's post #64,737 because the header is pretty clear:
1652460841614.png

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Don't know - you don't state what wiki page you were on.
  1. It's not end game content - as implied by ImTransAndTiny's post before you asking if it was end game content #64,736
  2. You'll know if you are on the pregnancy page on the wiki that is stated in Ominkuken's post #64,737 because the header is pretty clear:
View attachment 1809014
Thx, I found it, but a route I wanted to develop doesn't have one yet

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
So I’m doing my bi annual check in,
And it seems like we’ve been at the same place for awhile. Isn’t the Rhonda update taking even longer than usual. Or is it just me. I wonder if the dude is okay

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
And it seems like we’ve been at the same place for awhile. Isn’t the Rhonda update taking even longer than usual. Or is it just me. I wonder if the dude is okay
None of the above. R(h)onda's update isn't being made (the art is mostly done, everything else is nope). The dude is ok. Guess you'll either have to come more than 2x a year or actually read stuff

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The tech update is delayed by a lot and while his team is (slowly) working on the technical stuff, DC is essentially drawing additional scenes, which is what the last pre-tech updates consisted of.
He's working on Ronda content, too, but don't expect her update anytime soon, given that the tech update will have to be released first.

belywin

May 9, 2019
I have a bug during the jenny route i have to by a mask, after the cutscene with pink cyclone the mask as to be in cosmic cimics in the clothing stove but the mask isn't here, how can i have it?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I have a bug during the jenny route i have to by a mask, after the cutscene with pink cyclone the mask as to be in cosmic cimics in the clothing stove but the mask isn't here, how can i have it?

You need to wait a few days and go back. Ish

4.00 star(s) 362 Votes