Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Any idea what happens after the tech updates? is that game completed... time to launch on steam?, or are they planning on continuing to expand on other stories within this little world?
*I'm not talking about finishing the scenes for the other girls here, I talking proper story points, will we explore the secret cult at the school, will we use the hospital serum to create an army super soldiers and conquer to world, etc.

Haru105

Aug 5, 2017
Massive F to everything in there. 3 versions of what ? Pre-techs are only the scene batches we're getting while waiting, once the proper tech drops, there won't be any more pre-techs, so wut you talking about. 5 years is accurate though
I'm talking out Judith

sogetthis

Dec 8, 2018
Any idea what happens after the tech updates? is that game completed... time to launch on steam?, or are they planning on continuing to expand on other stories within this little world?
*I'm not talking about finishing the scenes for the other girls here, I talking proper story points, will we explore the secret cult at the school, will we use the hospital serum to create an army super soldiers and conquer to world, etc.
There's supposed to be a dating system culminating in a prom event. (Almost) very female is supposed to be bang- and impregnable. The beach house is supposed to have a purpose beyond the maid. Some more locations are already in the works (biker bar). Some more characters are already in the works (muay tai babe). Judith&mom, Annie&nom, the latinas, coach, mall babes, library babe, lifeguard, principal, Priya, cop babe, the sex slaves, the cult, ....
Plenty of content still to create before it's done&finished. And as long as the money keeps flowing I doubt it will be abandoned.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Just because some people talked about Erik here recently, today DC talked about the option to add some kind of MC/Erik gay content into his story once he gets the rework (next to sharing June/Mrs. Johnson, of course).
Lol.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Just because some people talked about Erik here recently, today DC talked about the option to add some kind of MC/Erik gay content into his story once he gets the rework (next to sharing June/Mrs. Johnson, of course).
Just what this game needed. Not.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
There's supposed to be a dating system culminating in a prom event. (Almost) very female is supposed to be bang- and impregnable. The beach house is supposed to have a purpose beyond the maid. Some more locations are already in the works (biker bar). Some more characters are already in the works (muay tai babe). Judith&mom, Annie&nom, the latinas, coach, mall babes, library babe, lifeguard, principal, Priya, cop babe, the sex slaves, the cult, ....
Plenty of content still to create before it's done&finished. And as long as the money keeps flowing I doubt it will be abandoned.
You dudes really need to go check the wiki and/or read the last 1000 pages in here to actually know wtf is happening

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You dudes really need to go check the wiki and/or read the last 1000 pages in here to actually know wtf is happening
And you really need to read the question :p
nothing I could see in the wiki says anything about whether new story arcs are planned for the game, or if it is just tying off scenes/arcs already represented.
and if this answer exists in the last 1000 pages it's not under any search I could find.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
nothing I could see in the wiki says anything about whether new story arcs are planned for the game, or if it is just tying off scenes/arcs already represented.
and if this answer exists in the last 1000 pages it's not under any search I could find.
What do you think the next 3 planned routes are gonna do ? And said routes have been talked about in here for the last 2+ years, you not finding anything is a lie.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Ulitmately only Eve's story and the main story are to say fully done.

Which means the game is probably around 50% finished content wise, maybe even a little less. We'll get full update for Ronda, Annie and Judith, there'll be a big rework of Mia's story and an update for Roxxy's. The teachers will get a rework that's supposed to include the coach, just as Debbie, Erik and Aqua will get full a rework. Next to that they want to improve Diane's living situation and the libary is supposed to get some content at some point.

There's a dating system/beach house feature planned for the school girls and we'll get some final prom content for each of them.

Last but not least it seems like DC would like to add a small story for Kevin and he already mentioned at least one new monster girl.

Just what this game needed. Not.
Well, DC always said that he'd like his game to offer something for as many people as possible and as long as it's optional and hidden behind some kind of choice, I think that's a good thing. I mean, it's not like you'd have to bang Erik/Kevin...

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
What do you think the next 3 planned routes are gonna do ? And said routes have been talked about in here for the last 2+ years, you not finding anything is a lie.
What routes? what do you think my question was?
This game has a big map that feels underutilised, feels like there is a lot of room for more stories to play out, but all the chatter is about which characters will get promised sex scenes not about the stories that will drive them forward. And not whether these scenes represent the game being finished or just the current stage.

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Ulitmately only Eve's story and the main story are to say fully done.

Which means the game is probably around 50% finished content wise, maybe even a little less. We'll get full update for Ronda, Annie and Judith, there'll be a big rework of Mia's story and an update for Roxxy's. The teachers will get a rework that's supposed to include the coach, just as Debbie, Erik and Aqua will get full a rework. Next to that they want to improve Diane's living situation and the libary is supposed to get some content at some point.

There's a dating system/beach house feature planned for the school girls and we'll get some final prom content for each of them.

Last but not least it seems like DC would like to add a small story for Kevin and he already mentioned at least one new monster girl.

Well, DC always said that he'd like his game to offer something for as many people as possible and as long as it's optional and hidden behind some kind of choice, I think that's a good thing. I mean, it's not like you'd have to bang Erik/Kevin...
You forgot the Witch.

Reactions: j4yj4m

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
You forgot the Witch.
Ah, yes, I'm sure there's more I forgot. I think Missy is also supposed to a father and we are supposed to get quite a bit more content for the telescope, for example.

This game has a big map that feels underutilised, feels like there is a lot of room for more stories to play out, but all the chatter is about which characters will get promised sex scenes not about the stories that will drive them forward. And not whether these scenes represent the game being finished or just the current stage.
DC doesn't really talk about planned content in detail. So we know that each of the school girls is supposed to get a story about as big as Eve's/Roxxy's together with their corresponding characters, but we won't know what's it going to be about until it's actually released. For example they managed to hide trans-Eve until the update was actually out...

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
DC doesn't really talk about planned content in detail. So we know that each of the school girls is supposed to get a story about as big as Eve's/Roxxy's together with their corresponding characters, but we won't know what's it going to be about until it's actually released. For example they managed to hide trans-Eve until the update was actually out...
Yeah I guess the driving force behind my question was all these updates that have little to no story behind them (yeah I know this is blamed on the tech (pre-tech) updates)

Feels like he is just tying off loose ends rather than developing a game. Putting the last bit of polish before trying to sell it on steam or some other platform.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Ah, yes, I'm sure there's more I forgot. I think Missy is also supposed to a father and we are supposed to get quite a bit more content for the telescope, for example.

I would assume that DC doesn't talk much about planned content because if plans change, it throws the fanbase into a tizzy with anxiety attacks and repeated accusations of milking, etc.
If plans aren't changing, then the fanbase is thrown into a tizzy when an update isn't released every other month with their favorite idea of the plan and repeated accusations of milking, etc.
If too much of a plan is put into place and DC decides to drop in something new that isn't part of the plan, but something extra, while working on the plan, then the fanbase huddles around swinging wildly with conspiracy theories and works themselves into a tizzy and repeated accusations of milking, etc.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Best to keep it close to your chest for as long as possible.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Yeah I guess the driving force behind my question was all these updates that have little to no story behind them (yeah I know this is blamed on the tech (pre-tech) updates)

Feels like he is just tying off loose ends rather than developing a game. Putting the last bit of polish before trying to sell it on steam or some other platform.
These updates without stories are really just fillers. DC's plan was to release the tech update least year, but it seems like he seriously underestimated the time it would take his team to get these "under the hood" things done. Now it looks like they are basically developing a completely new game codewise.

That's why for now we are just getting additional scenes for characters which are already in the game. These cause very little work for his team to implement.
And yes, that's a mixed bag. On one hand the game was always weak on the sexual content side and offered comparatively few scenes, so getting this many now is a good thing (things like Roxxy's BJ for example where demanded countless times). On the other hand there indeed has been no progess on the story side, which is bad.

When it comes to Steam/selling the game, DC already said that he considers the game paid by the development and he doesn't want to sell it for money later on. So if it's ever going to be on Steam, it'll be as cheap as possible (I'm not sure if you can just release it for free without paying fees there).

I would assume that DC doesn't talk much about planned content because if plans change, it throws the fanbase into a tizzy with anxiety attacks and repeated accusations of milking, etc.
If plans aren't changing, then the fanbase is thrown into a tizzy when an update isn't released every other month with their favorite idea of the plan and repeated accusations of milking, etc.
If too much of a plan is put into place and DC decides to drop in something new that isn't part of the plan, but something extra, while working on the plan, then the fanbase huddles around swinging wildly with conspiracy theories and works themselves into a tizzy and repeated accusations of milking, etc.
I'm not even sure it's that complicated. He just doesn't want to spoil the stories. When he started, he was bascially streaming everything he did and as such one already knew what was going to happen in the coming update. Now nobody knows any details and the relases became quite a bit more exiting. But yeah, they do change their plans at times, so it's probably a good thing not to promise any details.

4.00 star(s) 361 Votes