Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Took a decent break from the game and the patreon for a spell to give the update some time to stew. Flipped through the pages to see what other stuff is going to be added and I'm really liking what's in the pipeline!
Said pipeline won't have anything done to it for the next 1+ year
Since nobody else has decided to be even remotely helpful, Judith's update isn't scheduled until after the Tech, Rhonda, and Annie updates. At current pace, that's roughly 1.5-2 years away.
Don't have to do anything when it's been asked and answered a few hundred times already since they started the tech build over a year ago ...... You know there's this thing called search box ? And this other thing called reading ? Weird concepts for too many people around the interwebz

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Really appreciate it, I was just curious myself, as I have just restarted the game for the 4th time now.
You should get to know the official site and the wiki site, because they are filled with most of the answers and walkthroughs, hints, tips, etc.

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm curious about the choice of characters here. I understand the schoolgirls, but why is Mrs. Johnson there? Or Mia's dad?

You'd think the other teachers would be there instead, or more important characters like Jenny or Debbie.

I'm not complaining, just curious.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I'm curious about the choice of characters here. I understand the schoolgirls, but why is Mrs. Johnson there? Or Mia's dad?

You'd think the other teachers would be there instead, or more important characters like Jenny or Debbie.

Random/DC or fans choice/most of them are the planned routes/DC got drunk once more and just drew whatever/etc. Possibilities are endless

Reactions: Salamandra

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017

The alternative to Mrs. Johnson would have been Tony as it seems. Ultimately the top row is supposed to look cool, showing MC's allies and enemies and I don't think Debbie in her bathrobe really would have cut it.
According to DC he chose Tammy because it was easy to find a dynamic (yoga) pose for her, that kinda mirrors the coach on the other side.

Reactions: GaRbS

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Cycle begins...

Here's a new wallpaper!!!

Tech Update - 74% Complete

:KEK::KEK::KEK:

Just an endless cycle...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
HA! I'm not butthurt.

It's obvious that you're frustrated that the Annie update isn't expected before the end of the year (maybe not before next spring) with another pre-tech expected, then the Tech update, and then the R(h)onda update before Annie and her mom, Lucy, has their update. I get it, but really the butthurt is the drivel posted from someone named "LucyInTheSkyWithDiamonds", an avatar of a SS character, and has, not one, but two SS images in their signature.
Dunno if madlad tier trollage or copy/pasting the FAQ daily is the reason why I read this as "we were expecting the bold underlined to be accurate" .......

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado
4.00 star(s) 360 Votes