gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
My main point is that all that Patreon money aren't all thank you's, they may be according to Patreon's TOS but actual people donate money to see the game get continued development and eventually get completed.

I'm not here to argue that DC is a milking scamlord who owes all Patrons a finished game by now. But like I said before, SS wouldn't be nearly as developed, DC wouldn't have as much creative freedom with his Kompas Productions and above all he wouldn't have as much money for himself without the continued support of his fans, if I was in his place I'd be thankful to the Patrons and everyone who supported me, welcome to human decency.

Saying those donations are thank you's for his work which is made possible in the first place by the same thank you's is an insincere way of presenting it. Lazily pointing to the TOS and using that as an anchor doesn't change this.
For crying out loud people, give it a rest. It changes nothing, either way.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
My main point is that all that Patreon money aren't all thank you's, they may be according to Patreon's TOS but actual people donate money to see the game get continued development and eventually get completed.

I'm not here to argue that DC is a milking scamlord who owes all Patrons a finished game by now. But like I said before, SS wouldn't be nearly as developed, DC wouldn't have as much creative freedom with his Kompas Productions and above all he wouldn't have as much money for himself without the continued support of his fans, if I was in his place I'd be thankful to the Patrons and everyone who supported me, welcome to human decency.

Saying those donations are thank you's for his work which is made possible in the first place by the same thank you's is an insincere way of presenting it. Lazily pointing to the TOS and using that as an anchor doesn't change this.
According to the last stretch goal he posted, DC could still make the same game (supposedly) with 25k a month. Unless you convince people to drop their pledges by ~50k/month, we'll never know if having 3x more income does indeed slow him down

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: WORLD EATER

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Correct me if I'm wrong: But debbie won several polls, including one about a rework, that DC just ignored. Now she's not even in most of the "recent" polls.

According to this, she didn't win anything. The last poll she was in, she finished 5th of 7 with the same % as Mia. Not including scene(s) for the batches.

She already got a "rework" : everything not her route and that came out for/after the main route (0.20) is new art. It's pretty obvious if you go either main or her route and compare both styles ......

DC can and will ignore anything and everything in polls (to some extent). Whatever happens, it will either come back later or get re-polled some day.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: WORLD EATER

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Hope DC will keep working on this Pre Tech stuff... last update was the best since the legendary Roxxy Update some years ago.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018

According to this, she didn't win anything. The last poll she was in, she finished 5th of 7 with the same % as Mia. Not including scene(s) for the batches.

She already got a "rework" : everything not her route and that came out for/after the main route (0.20) is new art. It's pretty obvious if you go either main or her route and compare both styles ......

DC can and will ignore anything and everything in polls (to some extent). Whatever happens, it will either come back later or get re-polled some day.
That page is weirdly out of order.

Look at update 14.5 where she won with Diane and Jenna, which was then canceled.

After that point she's in only 2 polls up against contenders like "Main Story" and multiple character updates packaged together. It's like asking why the best runner didn't win the race when their competitors are in horse drawn chariots. Why vote for a minor Debbie focused update when you could vote for a much larger story update with several characters involved?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hope DC will keep working on this Pre Tech stuff... last update was the best since the legendary Roxxy Update some years ago.
Another bot-wannabe ? Only the 2nd today, this is getting good
That page is weirdly out of order.

Look at update 14.5 where she won with Diane and Jenna, which was then canceled.

After that point she's in only 2 polls up against contenders like "Main Story" and multiple character updates packaged together. It's like asking why the best runner didn't win the race when their competitors are in horse drawn chariots. Why vote for a minor Debbie focused update when you could vote for a much larger story update with several characters involved?
Massive girl bias and/or DC doesn't care about Debbie

May 31, 2018
I have some questions pls: Is the game story complete? What's the "pre-tech" meaning? Is the author trying to change the game engine meanwhile still developing the story?

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
I have some questions pls: Is the game story complete? What's the "pre-tech" meaning? Is the author trying to change the game engine meanwhile still developing the story?
He's upscaling the game, he's not changing the engine, he's bringing the game to 16:9 screen resolution instead of it still being in 4:3, so he's expanding the map, expanding the backgrounds, and also updating old-school stuff that hasn't been touched in years, just all the old school stuff...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
He's upscaling the game, he's not changing the engine, he's bringing the game to 16:9 screen resolution instead of it still being in 4:3, so he's expanding the map, expanding the backgrounds, and also updating old-school stuff that hasn't been touched in years, just all the old school stuff...
Yes but not really : he is swapping everything to 16:9, but whatever you call "old school" is still there (2 Debbie art styles, Mia and Erik being crap routes, etc) ..... Only other thing (and what is taking them so long) is re-coding the entire game to get rid of 5+ years and 4+ coders' junk to make the game more stable and "future-proof"

Also : incoming daily Morado FAQ linkage

Last edited:

steve000

Mar 12, 2019
View attachment 2847

Overview:
Set in a small suburban town, a young man just entering college is struck by the death of his father. Mysterious circumstances surrounding the death are only the beginning of his adventures as he learns that his father was in debt to a group of shady criminals. Adding to the list of problems, our young hero needs to save enough money for his college semester and find a date for prom night!

Thread Updated: 2022-04-29
Release Date: 2022-04-29
Developer: Kompas Productions - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.20.14 Pre-tech - Part 4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Passwords/Cheat:

DO NOT ASK GAMEPLAY QUESTION IN THIS THREAD!
USE:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac:
MEGA - - -
Android:
MEGA - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Patches: - * -

Extras: - - - Wallpapers -
Online Gallery
Mods: - Hairy Mod - Naughty Tribute

Hero1 thanks for the link
Android Users - uninstall old game version before installing this game version!
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2850 View attachment 2851 View attachment 4989 View attachment 4984 View attachment 5087 View attachment 5088 View attachment 4987 View attachment 4980 View attachment 4982 View attachment 27672 View attachment 27673 View attachment 27674 View attachment 27675
when is the girl in the school bathroom going to go futher . all the way with the MC

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Why no compress Android version?
Because you haven't supplied it?

Compressed versions are created by volunteers. Perhaps the volunteer doesn't have the knowledge to do so or doesn't give a shit about a compressed android version. Since this is in Ren'Py, you could ask nicely if a volunteer in the android port volunteer thread would be willing to make an android port from the compressed version.
when is the girl in the school bathroom going to go futher . all the way with the MC
You can find an answer by:
  1. going to the news page on developers website (linked in OP)
  2. going to the roadmap page on the game's wiki (linked in OP)
  3. searching this thread using the search option in the upper right corner of every page of the thread

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
Took a decent break from the game and the patreon for a spell to give the update some time to stew. Flipped through the pages to see what other stuff is going to be added and I'm really liking what's in the pipeline!

4.00 star(s) 360 Votes