Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So which caracters has gotten new animations in the pre-tech updates? (1-4) The first post dont elaborate
Scenes in pre-tech 4 (this is also in the current version changelog in the game)
Scenes in pre-tech 3
Scenes in pre-tech 2
Scenes in pre-tech 1

10 minutes of using the search option in the upper right corner of the page to spoonfeed that you could have done yourself.

Reactions: nimbus21

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Scenes in pre-tech 4 (this is also in the current version changelog in the game)
Scenes in pre-tech 3
Scenes in pre-tech 2
Scenes in pre-tech 1

10 minutes of using the search option in the upper right corner of the page to spoonfeed that you could have done yourself.
I wish they would employ a system, that you must have used the search function a minimum of 30 times, before you can post. People are either lazy or stupid, and I don't think there are many stupid people here, but I have been wrong before.:ROFLMAO:

JhojanS

Jan 14, 2021
Because you haven't supplied it?

Compressed versions are created by volunteers. Perhaps the volunteer doesn't have the knowledge to do so or doesn't give a shit about a compressed android version. Since this is in Ren'Py, you could ask nicely if a volunteer in the android port volunteer thread would be willing to make an android port from the compressed version.

You can find an answer by:
  1. going to the news page on developers website (linked in OP)
  2. going to the roadmap page on the game's wiki (linked in OP)
  3. searching this thread using the search option in the upper right corner of every page of the thread
Mi idioma nativo no es el inglés, es el español pensé que estaba haciendo una simple pregunta de manera neutral, no es para que me responda de manera agresiva sin razón.

Simplemente pregunte porque no hacían una versión comprimida también para Android, solo eso

Reactions: Johnny90H30
Jun 8, 2022
be sure to try out: Being A DIK, Acting Lessons*, Good girls gone bad*, Our red string, No more secrets*, Noemi Toscana Rebirth, Glamour/(Big Brother**), Ravager, Seeds of Chaos, My Girlfriend's amnesia, Summers gone etc..

*finished games
** abandoned but has shit ton of content

If you are interested in more great games, lemme know. These are some of my fav
Are these incest - based, particularly mom/son?

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
He started his Patreon in 2016, so not really. Unless you count the time he did it for himself without asking for $, then maybe. Otherwise, you had 1 try and failed
I don't wanna start a rant here, I've probably played the game before you, this thread was created on Aug 2016, ~6years till now, and the game is not finished, considering the update frequency, 7years for a completed game is very conservative. Also considering the earnings he can probably run a small company and get things done quick. Just my 2 cents

Jun 8, 2022
Is it possible to do something where you can play any story line in the game with a single character?

For example, take Debbie and play through Diane's storyline, Mrs. Smith's, etc etc...

I know the dialogue would have to be re-written and that itself is a big task. But, if that is the only thing that must be changed, it is manageable.

The question is, is it possible to replace the character model in any scene with another character model? Or is it not possible to swap them out? Probably not that simple due to angles, perspective, size of bed etc etc...

But a man can dream.

Being able to choose a single character and play through all story lines would surely satisfy anyone out there, it'd be glorious : )

Dec 20, 2021
Is it possible to do something where you can play any story line in the game with a single character?

For example, take Debbie and play through Diane's storyline, Mrs. Smith's, etc etc...

I know the dialogue would have to be re-written and that itself is a big task. But, if that is the only thing that must be changed, it is manageable.

The question is, is it possible to replace the character model in any scene with another character model? Or is it not possible to swap them out? Probably not that simple due to angles, perspective, size of bed etc etc...

But a man can dream.

Being able to choose a single character and play through all story lines would surely satisfy anyone out there, it'd be glorious : )
Well, you're not wrong

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
I don't wanna start a rant here, I've probably played the game before you, this thread was created on Aug 2016, ~6years till now, and the game is not finished, considering the update frequency, 7years for a completed game is very conservative. Also considering the earnings he can probably run a small company and get things done quick. Just my 2 cents
This dude still ripping ppl off with tech update bs. Ohhh shi...... still at Pre Tech.
Now now, calm down everyone. P-TU #'s 5,6, and 7 are in development and on their way. Here, have a smug Eric Cartman gif. Does it help? If not I am completely out of ideas.

how-much-money-did-you-micropay-today-eric-cartman.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Johnny90H30

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
In all fairness, yes, Kompas Productions as company, is making big money, solely based on Patreon pledges, and putting way too little effort in delivering what they promised, the pace of development for this game is ridiculously slow, if this company had an Investors board, they would've fired all the devs, including DC (the founder), due incompetence and failure to deliver on a timely manner

Yes, this Tech update, at this point in time has become a meme, and all the "mini updates" could have been easily put together inside said Tech Update to deliver a bigger update, that could have shut up all the people complaining about it

I have said back then that DC and the rest have no way to say that they are not earning enough, they are getting US $75K per month, and taking in account that Patreon is taking a cut as low as 5% (US $3750) and as high as 12% (US $9000), we are talking that the dev team of 7 are getting around US $71K (5% cut) ~ US $66K (12% cut) if you divide that amount evenly they are earning US $10K (5% cut) ~ US $9400 (12% cut) per head, per month, which is not a bad number by any accounts

In short, there's no excuses in the way this team has dragging the next update to snails pace, for 10K a month is expected to get a more productive performance

4.00 star(s) 361 Votes