MMiggz

Feb 24, 2018
Love this game. Any news for future progress? Read through the forum and saw some disheartening post about the dev dragging it out.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Love this game. Any news for future progress? Read through the forum and saw some disheartening post about the dev dragging it out.
Since the other madlads got nuked and to continue their legacy : do go read a few hundred pages back, ignore all the fake drama about milkage. There's over a year of planned content already in the works once the tech build is done, then about 5-6 preg remakes, then another 2 "huge" updates for the dating and prom night and finally the moaners will have what they've been crying for since 2016 > the game will be mostly done. But we'll be past 2025

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
You wait for the tech build next year. And use something your cat can't dig through : letterbox ........
You beat me to it
how to change the screen res
please i have litterbox
If you are playing on your phone or tablet - you probably see something like this:
1660978544263.png
You will need to wait until the tech update is done in 2023 when the new display will use the whole screen for phones and tablets.
is there any way to play in full screen please
In 2023
any way please
In 2023

• Red Heart
Reactions: artghrl

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
They're basically rebuilding and redoing the code so that it's more straight forward and stable. It's necessary to stop weird crashes and will make it easier to use/play. It will not speed up dev time or add cooler animations. The "content" part of the game will remain mostly the same.
Thank you for clearing it up for me.

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
Supply and demand.

paying fans want the game at a higher quality, thus leading to the tech update which will increase the games resolution.
this also means that once the tech update (finally) hits, we will... maybe... see a (hopefully) decrease in times between updates.

and there's also the fact that a "technical update" allows them to drag out the games development for a bit longer, which loops around to the whole milking arguement, but we have been getting updates throughout this tech update phase...

so... enjoy the game, it's got a load on content as is, and will probably continue getting content for quite a few years yet.
I've very much been enjoying the game that's for sure lol being able to play it at a higher resolution would be amazing as well. I'm looking forward to this!

Vernalcash

May 20, 2017
They're basically rebuilding and redoing the code so that it's more straight forward and stable. It's necessary to stop weird crashes and will make it easier to use/play. It will not speed up dev time or add cooler animations. The "content" part of the game will remain mostly the same.
I'm not a coder but wouldn't a more stable and less messy code make it easier to code making it, even if just a bit, faster?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The "content" part is the 5 batches we got during the ordeal
I'm not a coder but wouldn't a more stable and less messy code make it easier to code making it, even if just a bit, faster?
Yes but no. Knowing the game won't crumble onto itself cause the code now makes sense won't magically let DC draw faster, nor will it make the poser(s)/coder do their jobs faster. There's at least 3 layers of dudes that need to wait for the higher up to do his part 1st, having a lesser clusterfuck of coding won't do anything for that

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes