j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Aw man, the crypt scene is such a troll move. I guess we'll have to wait another year to finally get an Eve threesome -_-

I don't think I'll replay any of the old scenes now - not until the actual tech update is out.

Edit: In case anybody cares, new scenes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Hero, you're not a superhero yet, for other devices, too) and everyone will carry you in their arms)
The other files are up now. I only have less than 4 MB/s upstream, that takes a while.

Aw man, the cryp scene is such a troll move. I guess we'll have to wait another year to finally get an Eve threesome -_-

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so I wanted to try this game but didnt work. running SummertimeSaga.exe will show the splash pic and after a sec or two it disappears.
I found a solution, go to \lib\windows-i686\ and run SummertimeSaga.exe from there.
it takes bit before it start.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Yeah, that's probably what most people wish would happen to DC/Sploosh once they read Eve's dialog. :LOL:

Just to add, it's actually a pretty decent update, given that the last 7 scenes were released ~1 month ago. Combined that's almost one normal year worth of scenes.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Surprised no1 came out with "wasn't 0.20.15 supposed to be the last pre-tech, DC is a filthy liar" dead trope yet ..... Or the infamous "can Debbie get preg yet ?". Dudes be slacking

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
so I wanted to try this game but didnt work. running SummertimeSaga.exe will show the splash pic and after a sec or two it disappears.
I found a solution, go to \lib\windows-i686\ and run SummertimeSaga.exe from there.
it takes bit before it start.
You're on a 32-bit OS?

Reactions: Count Morado

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
64bit
also I wrote that I could start the game, but needed to go to lib\...
the same .exe u are also running but called from the main .exe
so the problem is that the main .exe is not running the lib\... correctly
not sure why. since I have many other ren'py games and they are all working properly.
only this one behave like this.
and I tried re-installing of course and even re-downloading

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
64bit
also I wrote that I could start the game, but needed to go to lib\...
the same .exe u are also running but called from the main .exe
so the problem is that the main .exe is not running the lib\... correctly
not sure why. since I have many other ren'py games and they are all working properly.
only this one behave like this.
and I tried re-installing of course
Windows 7, then? Windows 10 and newer usually don't have this issue. We've seen others with similar problems before.

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes