ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Also, do you happen to know if other sandbox-like Ren'Py games (e.g., Milfy City, FILF, Mythic Manor, etc.) use a similar process? You rarely hear about save compatibility problems outside of Summertime Saga, though admittedly the types of major content rework that they've done are unusual in this field.
Compatibility problems are quite common in Renpy games, actually, because the described process is pretty universal part of functionality provided by engine itself. So things break when the "old" content of source files is modified (lines are added or removed) or existing variables are changed in some way (length of arrays gets changed, etc) It's one of major sources of crashes people experience loading older saves into updated builds -- things may appear to load, but as soon as game takes another step the house of cards all comes down.

thedemus

Apr 9, 2017
No need to do anything like that. Either take the pills and hit CTRL when the spin-2-win game doesn't end up like you want or use the phone hax. Console is locked for a reason
There is a phone hack for that? Has it always been there or is it a recent thing?

Either way the MC is going to be extending his bloodline. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
There is a phone hack for that? Has it always been there or is it a recent thing?

Either way the MC is going to be extending his bloodline. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yes, the phone hax are pretty old by now. And massively funky (aka gamebreaking), you can put every1 preg, including Kevin and Erik ....... Watch out on what you click in there

L_Dante

Apr 15, 2019
hi, guys, does anyone have old Summertime Saga files? I'm looking for the version 0.02, the second one. Thanks a lot in advance!

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Actually yes, I'm tracking the evolution of the game and I'm having lots of trouble finding the first versions of the game.
And v0.02 is the only one you're missing --- or are you missing others? If you are missing others, how about asking for all the ones you are missing in one post?

L_Dante

Apr 15, 2019
And v0.02 is the only one you're missing --- or are you missing others? If you are missing others, how about asking for all the ones you are missing in one post?
I'm looking for all of them, basically anything previous to 14.5. All of the files I've found are already down or lost.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'm looking for all of them, basically anything previous to 14.5. All of the files I've found are already down or lost.
Well, versions 1, 3, 4, 5, 9 are all linked in the first couple pages of this thread -- You could search/scroll through pages for others. Again, if you want people to help you, you need to help them by listing what you are looking for so they know what you already have and still need. I assume everything from v0.14.5 and newer you have already downloaded or are doing so from .
So you are looking for versions:
  • v0.02.0
  • v0.05.0
  • v0.06.0
  • v0.07.0
  • v0.08.0
  • v0.09.0
  • v0.10.0
  • v0.11.0
  • v0.12.0
  • v0.12.5
  • v0.13.0
  • v0.14.0

Last edited:
Reactions: APoc1

L_Dante

Apr 15, 2019
Well, versions 1, 3, 4, 5, 9 are all linked in the first couple pages of this thread -- You could search/scroll through pages for others. Again, if you want people to help you, you need to help them by listing what you are looking for so they know what you already have and still need. I assume everything from v0.14.5 and newer you have already downloaded or are doing so from .
So you are looking for versions:
  • v0.02.0
  • v0.05.0
  • v0.06.0
  • v0.07.0
  • v0.08.0
  • v0.09.0
  • v0.10.0
  • v0.11.0
  • v0.12.0
  • v0.12.5
  • v0.13.0
  • v0.14.0
Understood.

The ones I need are:
  • v0.07.0
  • v0.10.0
  • v0.12.5
  • v0.13.0
These are the ones I'm missing.

Thanks in advance, guys!

Reactions: Count Morado

Danray

Mar 27, 2020
Port of the game for ios devices ios 11.0 and up.
Available to install on your device if you are jailbroken or have Sideloading available as an option.

0.20.15 (Pre-tech – Part 5):

Mega

Will you update the game for ios when the new update come?

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
So there is a small Halloween update

Changelog 0.20.16 (Pre-tech):
New Content:

• Expanded five existing scenes with six new animated positions.
  • Each position has new unique sex dialogue.
  • One has new lead-out dialogue too.
  • Added one new micro quest with an all-new scene and repeatable variant.
Improvements:

• Scenes with variants will now indicate how many have been unlocked and the total available.
Bug Fixes:

• Corrected small framing issue with {i}The Fisherman's Daughter{/i} animation assets.
  • Fixed problem with some sex scene dialogue not being played, or playing at the wrong time.
  • Corrected quirk with Cookie Jar rescue code to avoid future foot-gunning.
  • Ensured that the correct background is used in the lead-out of Helen's second cookie jar scene.
  • Updated a few Cookie Jar scenes that were showing art for the wrong time of day.

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes