itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Does anyone has the link for the GALLERY UNLOCKER?
Asking for help doesn't bother me, even if you could've done more effort to help yourself, I get it. But someone gave you a whole FAQ which answers your question and you just fucking ignore it and ask to be spoon fed again.

Click on the wifi signal on your phone in the game and that should unlock the gallery.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Asking for help doesn't bother me, even if you could've done more effort to help yourself, I get it. But someone gave you a whole FAQ which answers your question and you just fucking ignore it and ask to be spoon fed again.

Click on the wifi signal on your phone in the game and that should unlock the gallery.
Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he'll immediately drop all his gear in the water, whine that you didn't explain it well enough, and demand another fish because he "tried really hard".

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Should cry cause she's forgotten. Almost two years he only focus on celebrities now.
And I bet still no pregnancy content for her either...
More like crying people are still asking the same thing 4+ years after her last update. Knowing she won't get anything until she wins a poll in 3+ years, it's really a question of either laughing at the fail on display or cry people still dunno wtf is happening

She's not forgotten : nobody votes for her. Subtle nuances

Reactions: Count Morado

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
It seems like a Joke, but hey (It's from Dark Cookie himself on Discord).
I think it would be nice to get to chose a fem MC that would go a full on lez route without doing anything with the mens in this Game.
If Dark Cookie would want to do it, the Tech Update would be the opportunity to do so. But like I Said, I think Cookie is just trolling the Community with this picture.

image.png

Reactions: Davgord

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I think it would be nice to get to chose a fem MC that would go a full on lez route without doing anything with the mens in this Game.
If Dark Cookie would want to do it, the Tech Update would be the opportunity to do so. But like I Said, I think Cookie is just trolling the Community with this picture.

View attachment 2157796
Maybe some weird cloning in Priya lab?
I would fuck female MC with male MC tbh,shes hot.

Reactions: Somnus

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

View attachment 2157796
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think DC's had more than a few fans suggest a genderbent MC and yeah, this is just something to rile them up. But, he may be considering that for post v1.0.0 work (or at least in the v0.30-v0.40 range).

• Haha
Reactions: APoc1

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think DC's had more than a few fans suggest a genderbent MC and yeah, this is just something to rile them up. But, he may be considering that for post v1.0.0 work (or at least in the v0.30-v0.40 range).

Yes of course. Why Not. :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
What's the install sequence if I want to play this game with incest?
  1. Download zipped game files.
  2. Extract all files to a folder.
  3. To ensure everything is ok, start game using the EXE in the main folder.
    • If you have an older computer and it doesn't start, try the EXE in the /lib/windows-i686 subfolder.
  4. If all seems ok, exit the game.
  5. Download the patch RPA file from one of the links in OP.
    • They are the same file, just differently named.
    • Yes, it is up-to-date for what is in v0.20.16.
    • If you download from the link that is RAR'd, extract the patch RPA.
  6. Put the patch RPA in the "/game" subfolder.
  7. Play gaem.
Note that the patch and translation mods don't necessarily work together well. If you decide to try any other mods - make sure the mod you want to use won't have interference from the patch. Each of the mods have their own threads to read OP, view changelog and capacities, and ask questions if you need after doing your due diligence.

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes