Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I got to an opt-in branch
Choose if you want TONY to watch MC and Tony's wife have sex
Will this choice affect the subsequent plot?
Gameplay questions go in the gameplay thread
Short answer is "kind of". Long answer is -- this was all covered last week in this thread, you can follow along starting here #67,761

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
Gameplay questions go in the gameplay thread
Short answer is "kind of". Long answer is -- this was all covered last week in this thread, you can follow along starting here #67,761
  • If Anon didn't let Tony watch, didn't get Harold and Helen back together, but has max dexterity, then Master Somrak becomes the hero(!) and Anon catches the bullet and thanks Master Somrak (for his training).
i like this route

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
Does it affect the main story if I solve the character line first?

1. Hot Photos
    Allow 3 days to pass.
  2. In the morning, go to the dining room to share another breakfast with the girl. She is absorbed by a social media called Sluttygram. What wouldn’t she do to please new followers? You’re embarking on a new career as .
Dining room???

Last edited:

gunwo123

Oct 2, 2022
Hey guys.
Does anyone knows how to get Jenny last scene (hole peeking) 2nd variant ? got 1/2 in my Cookie Jar and have no clue how to unlock it. Cheers

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
text kinda small.
Good news for you may be coming in the Tech Update sometime in 2023. See the second to last bullet in the spoiler I posted at the top of the previous page: #67,881
Finally. However, if you don't want to wait you can always install my mod, which has a customizable text size for years now ;)
Any idea if it's even possible in current game version to maxx out "To-do" list ? How to cross off Roxxy ?
View attachment 2153145
Wait for the tech update and hope for a fix, or install my mod (which fixes that).

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
It's been a week (and 20 pages)-- addresses those pesky repetitive requests: patch work? what new scenes? how do I do? save? and more...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(edit: fixed typos and copy/paste errors in #14 - thanks Omnikuken)

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It's been a week (and 20 pages)-- addresses those pesky repetitive requests: patch work? what new scenes? how do I do? save? and more...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your version #s are wonky : you skipped over 0.20.8-9 (the last main route) and jammed 0.20.10-11 as the main ending, but they're batch 1 ..... Unless you wanna go argue with the wiki

Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Your version #s are wonky : you skipped over 0.20.8-9 (the last main route) and jammed 0.20.10-11 as the main ending, but they're batch 1 ..... Unless you wanna go argue with the wiki
It appears that I had a copy/paste error there and a couple of hiccups along the way.
The version numbers I use are the ones which had content added and their bugs "fixed" ... so I don't list v0.20.10 because v0.20.11 is the "fixed" version of it. (same when listing v0.20.9 instead of v0.20.8). The wiki and I can decide to use slightly different parameters in how we note the release versions (I prefer to use the bugfixed version rather than the initial update release, they seem to prefer the opposite).

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
1667869740935.png
Don't let her get pregnant or have a baby?
I have finished all the Diane routes. Can I get her pregnant?
In addition, how do I get to the basement in the hospital? I talked to ROZ and he wouldn't let me go down!

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
View attachment 2154198
Don't let her get pregnant or have a baby?
I have finished all the Diane routes. Can I get her pregnant?
In addition, how do I get to the basement in the hospital? I talked to ROZ and he wouldn't let me go down!
Like I mentioned to you about 17 hours ago in #67,924: Gameplay questions go in the gameplay thread

If you have these kinds of questions, instead of going bullet by bullet while you play - read through the gameplay walkthrough in the WIKI to see why it makes certain suggestions or not. Then you can use the walkthrough with the understanding why they suggest one thing or another and make the decision yourself on how you want it to be played.

Reactions: TGafy

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
This guy is the number one earner on adult Patreon right now?
No, he's got the most patrons and he's among the few who actually displays his earnings. But devs like Adaptus Steve earn almost twice as much and I'm sure there are a few more devs like NLT or DPC who make more money with significantly fewer patrons. SS is a free game after all and it shows in DC's earnings.

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes