Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
Will they update all characters to their new assets in the Tech update? Example: Mia and Mrs Johnson are outdated.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Will they update all characters to their new assets in the Tech update? Example: Mia and Mrs Johnson are outdated.
We don't know for sure since DC hasn't provided us with updates on the scope of the Tech Update in a long time, but my guess is that they will. I think the original intent was to leave them for their own content updates down the road, but since they hired additional posers and have taken way longer than expected they likely decided to update everyone to the rig system with current assets.

Reactions: Somnus

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Which doesn't mean any of them will get a new scene, before the memers come crying about it

whamos_olrac

Mar 17, 2022
The Summertime Saga thread: F95's equivalent of a World War 1 era battleground and European politics during said time period lol. The only other thread that ever came close to this level of chaos (imho) was The Curse of Pleasure's, but things have since simmered down after the game was tagged as "abandoned" (only in name, dev still works on the game, but just reaaaaallyyyyyyyyy slow).

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The Summertime Saga thread: F95's equivalent of a World War 1 era battleground and European politics during said time period lol. The only other thread that ever came close to this level of chaos (imho) was The Curse of Pleasure's, but things have since simmered down after the game was tagged as "abandoned" (only in name, dev still works on the game, but just reaaaaallyyyyyyyyy slow).
Lol, try Milfy City if you want drama and pure rage

Last edited:
Jun 24, 2022
i ave the version SummertimeSaga-0.20.16Pretech and when i installed this mod, it goes to the screen where it tells you rollback is disabled and when i click it shows a message that the mod is not compatible to the version that I have. it then goes to a checksum screen then closes down.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i ave the version SummertimeSaga-0.20.16Pretech and when i installed this mod, it goes to the screen where it tells you rollback is disabled and when i click it shows a message that the mod is not compatible to the version that I have. it then goes to a checksum screen then closes down.
If you are using a mod, you should ask for help in the mod's thread where you got it from.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Lol, try Milfy City if you want drama and pure rage
That's because the game is from ICSTOR. A really gifted developer – i was a fan for a long time – who is unfortunately known for promising his fans the blue sky, but never finished developing his games.

Reactions: shadowr19

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I wonder if ms. Johnson us ever getting an update.
She'll get something when Erik's remake wins a poll, her and June combined
Why would you just keep paying with this track record? Keep your money, maybe pay again when there's some sort of visible progress.
Known troll account posted a troll post and you got trolled
Guys are paying for a dude who's unenthusiastically drawing shit live on Picarto and still complain about the delayed updates. Well, HELLO???
Maybe because his part was done over a year ago and he now has to wait for the other dudes to finish theirs ? And no, he's not gonna hire more people to speed things up

• Sad
Reactions: ffive

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
If you are using a mod, you should ask for help in the mod's thread where you got it from.
That would be my mod. You either used an outdated version or installed it wrong. Check carefully what you did, meaning: follow the instructions to the letter. If it does not help, move the discussion to my thread (see signature).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Count Morado

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
Howdy, you crazy +5000 people who actually like this weird game;

Is there a way to enable auto-saves and "move back" (returning back to previous page / decision) thingy. Auto-save feature is not so important but I really want "move back" thingy.

Why the hell someone dare to (no, actually "even think of") remove such genius invention(s).

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

Is there a way to enable auto-saves and "move back" (returning back to previous page / decision) thingy. Auto-save feature is not so important but I really want "move back" thingy.

Why the hell someone dare to (no, actually "even think of") remove such genius invention(s).
Nope. Rollback got cockblocked cause the game will fuck itself up if you use it (for whatever reasons). Try the srk mod if you really can't live without it (and even then, you'll have to use it moderately, otherwise the game will still uninstall itself)

Autosave cockblocked probably has to do with the game reverting back to DOS if you don't save in 2 spots (aka more crapping out). Dunno if the mod allows it (and still crap itself)

Guess they bigbrained that removing them and the game not deleting system32 was a better option than allow people free will and corrupt Windows' registry everytime they boot the game

• Haha
Reactions: darlic

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
Thank you for hasty answer, partner.

Well, I suppose I get too comfy with "take back" thingy; it is simply like electricity (or a car) for me, am too lazy to live without it. 8D

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

You can use my mod, which should allow to safely use rollback (and block it where it might not be safe). Also, it does not provide auto save, but quicksave using F5/F9. The game itself already provides auto save at certain points (e.g. game exit and some other occasions).

Reactions: Count Morado

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
You can use my mod, which should allow to safely use rollback (and block it where it might not be safe). Also, it does not provide auto save, but quicksave using F5/F9. The game itself already provides auto save at certain points (e.g. game exit and some other occasions).
Thank-You-Lord for creating humanbeings with common sense and thank you srksrk 68 for your hard work.

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes