hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
The beginning of this game drags too much, it's too slow and boring, and I quit before I can get to any of the content.

Everytime I try it, I don't want to mow the god damn lawn, or find the gas, or find the shovel, or find the x, or find the y, jesus. Or listen to the teacher in a white robe ramble for ever and ever and ever and ever.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The beginning of this game drags too much, it's too slow and boring, and I quit before I can get to any of the content.

Everytime I try it, I don't want to mow the god damn lawn, or find the gas, or find the shovel, or find the x, or find the y, jesus. Or listen to the teacher in a white robe ramble for ever and ever and ever and ever.
Good thing there's no "beginning" and that you obviously didn't play the game

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021

Lol zoomers.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Maybe because his part was done over a year ago and he now has to wait for the other dudes to finish theirs ? And no, he's not gonna hire more people to speed things up
Course he isn't going to hire People who would do real work and get it done. It pace would fall to him and He hasn't had to do real work in a long time. Just sit back and enjoy those poor buggers that just keep paying him for nothing. -_- If he hired people who would do the job and get stuff done, everyone would realise it is him that can't keep up now, cause he got lazy, so very lazy just getting all that milk money.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Course he isn't going to hire People who would do real work and get it done. It pace would fall to him and He hasn't had to do real work in a long time. Just sit back and enjoy those poor buggers that just keep paying him for nothing. -_- If he hired people who would do the job and get stuff done, everyone would realise it is him that can't keep up now, cause he got lazy, so very lazy just getting all that milk money.
He's lazy but he has ~50%+ of the next update already done, so he'll stay doing nothing for a bit even if the tech build comes out tomorrow

kang34

Jul 24, 2019
Long time ago, this creator do streaming while he make the art.
But now? Almost there is no progress.
LOL
He milking just like his mc doing

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
I like the game story but " H A T E " those friggin mini games :mad:

those mini games have damaged both my [space] key on my keyboard and the
button on my mouse
and i was using the cheat mode ; had to get new keyboard and mouse just for normal use
the damaged keyboard and mouse i use just to play this game now

very good game but sure would be nice if there was some other way to boost stats than those friggin mini games :cautious:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
She's definitely not a trap. She's not a man pretending to be a woman in order to entrap other men.
She was supposed to be a trap before her route got made. DC switched her around to trans along with her new art during production
Long time ago, this creator do streaming while he make the art.
But now? Almost there is no progress.
LOL
He milking just like his mc doing
Long time ago, he finished the art for the tech build. He then did most of R(h)onda's. Now, he has to wait for the coder to do his job. He's milking himself by not doing 3 updates ahead
I like the game story but " H A T E " those friggin mini games :mad:

those mini games have damaged both my [space] key on my keyboard and the
button on my mouse
and i was using the cheat mode ; had to get new keyboard and mouse just for normal use
the damaged keyboard and mouse i use just to play this game now

very good game but sure would be nice if there was some other way to boost stats than those friggin mini games :cautious:
So you play cheat mode to not have to do minigames, still do them and rekt yourself ? So it's 100% a you problem ? The only thing you have to win is the push-ups challenge when nuking Dexter out of Roxxy's route, everything else keyboard heavy is skippable on cheat mode. And having max stats lowers the problem (that you should already have if you play cheat mode) ........

Reactions: Count Morado
Apr 6, 2020
I understand correctly, in the game at the moment it is impossible to correct the grades of all teachers? For example, a physical education coach from the very beginning of the game requires me to sign up for a gym and become stronger, although my character is already with maximum performance, beat Dexter and defeated him in all endeavors. Is this a bug, or is there really no way to go further?:unsure:

I really liked this game, one of the best in its genre. The only sad thing is that there are still characters in the game who have almost no scenes. But the game is in development, so that's fine. True, the game is being developed very slowly, did I understand correctly? The last update of the game was a long time ago.:coffee:

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes