itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Now you know I'm not saying they have a valid point... however, I will say:
Something being imaginary requires someone with an imagination - if players that continually ask for the patch actually had an imagination, they wouldn't need the patch at all because they could just imagine that there is incest in the game. :)
Sure you can imagine it but having it actually be in game hits different/better. Believe me I have plenty of imagination, but if there wouldn't be an incest patch available, my enjoyment of the incest routes in most games would significantly decrease.

Reactions: poopfartshitcum

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
If DC makes an official patch, Patreon might kick him off (probably for good) because he's already had to change his game in order to stay on the site in 2018. Technically, if Patreon Staff finds out that creators are making patches, that may violate TOU/Community Guidelines and the creator could be put on notice to remove or their account will be shut down permanently.
That sucks, good thing that I still have the older version of Summertime saga way back 2017, where there is no need for an incest patch , original story made by Darkcookie, better play this intead and just play the current version for new scenes

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well... at least the art is finally done. We probably won't get the tech update for another 3 months at least.

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
So, are we getting the tech update or Rhonda's Update next? The progress chart at Patreon shows it's on Tech update currently, IDK how much content will Tech update have when all pre-tech updates were sexual content?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Omnikuken

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So, are we getting the tech update or Rhonda's Update next? The progress chart at Patreon shows it's on Tech update currently, IDK how much content will Tech update have when all pre-tech updates were sexual content?
Answer to question 1: See #10, #11, #12 here #70,147
Answer to question 2: #70,015

Maxpower77

Apr 15, 2023
Great game! Just letting you know that I have a galaxy S22 ultra with the latest Android os on it and the game and the naughty tribute mod works fine so far (just started playing) all I had to do was physically make a folder named 'game', put all mod files into it. Works fine thanks you for the game too. Much appreciated

Reactions: srksrk 68

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I'm at the point where I have to get paint for the guitar, maybe Diane has some......but when I go to her house, she is no where to be found

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Omnikuken
4.00 star(s) 366 Votes