Giology

Sep 30, 2021
How's it going for more than 2 years "Tech update" for DarkCookie? Still at 81%? What is this? An AAA game going for a 3rd year? Not even updating the whole game, just an update :LOL::ROFLMAO:
He's got to milk that Patreon money for as long as he can. 60k a month. And yeah the game is "free" because people have already given him over $2 million in the last 3 years alone. In this period all he's done was complete a story mode people didn't want and a "tech update" that the community voted against when he had a poll open for it. Can't blame him for what he's doing but it's getting to a point where each sex scene in this is equating to 10s of thousands of dollars is getting pretty ridiculous at this point.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I supported him for a while, a couple years ago, stopped a while ago for personal reasons.

I never understood why people would hate one someone making $ on something like that, I mean, he's not forcing anybody to pay him.

Do I think his updates takes a lot of time ? Damn right I do, I loved the Roxxy and Eve updates, thought the Debby one was 'meh', but whatever, there was something pretty much 'regular' back in the days, then it just started going slow, veryyyyy slow...

Still, there are plenty games to play, and I sure hope nobody's life hangs onto that game, cause that would be a bit pathetic.

Next update will come... sometime... whatever.

doomtrack

Feb 3, 2018
This is still being milked? Yep, okay I will check back in 15 years. Maybe the third tech overhaul will be done by then.

Oh and to anyone wanting to go "nuh uh!" to this or any other inane defense, suck a tree I am right about this and won't acknowledge you bye widdle white knight.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I fear he has a point. It's the second vote as far as I remember. The first one was against it.
If that's the case. That's fine. I apologize to Giology about the lie accusation. In both our cases - we are selecting facts, though from different points in time. From this point on, when people mention that fans didn't want the tech update I will make sure to note that the first time it was presented that was the case but the second time, it was supported by an overwhelming majority.

Thanks for the correction both Giology and srksrk 68

• Angry
Reactions: Magnumhawaii

shane001

Jun 12, 2020
if you're too lazy to use the search functionality to find my
Oh! I am sorry for not being that terminally online to care about something that useless.
when you come here and call DC a scammer?
Call him a Scammer?? When did I do that? I called him a lazy and Greedy developer. See, You didn't even care to see what people have to say(even the slightest criticism) and just jump right into defending DC. You're just proving me right again.

Do you really think people would be complaining if it were contractually binded ? No. But that doesn't mean people can't call out lazy and greedy behavior or immoral actions of the developer who might be taking advantage of the Patreon lose policies. And, he does owe to his Patreons because that's how subscription mode worksl.
DC is unaware of the conversation, and absolutely nothing was accomplished.
Who said people are criticizing or sharing their opinion because DC will see it or that what their intentions? He or someone from his camp might or might not. It's pretty much given and it doesn't matter. But, it sure helps for other people who might think of supporting DC in the future to look into what people have to say and realize what he has been doing or share their opinion to already current supporters who are here or just share their opinion. Don't forget this a great funnel website which creator use to their patreon supporters.
Also If you really care about "accomplishing anything" here, then you shouldn't be here in the first place.
You're going to start a fight!
Don't worry! Unlike you, I don't sit here 24/7 to defend someone who have no connection with me whatsoever and rarely reply to anyone unless it's directed at me like in this case.
And does that make people feel good or bad? ..........but it pisses people off.
Like I said before, if other's opinion , or slight criticism of someone else who have 'nothing' to do with you(I hope not) whatsoever on the internet, pisses you off and you get mad, then it's time to log off, get away from the screen and self reflect. If that doesn't help and you still rage, get pissed or mad at other people's opinions which has nothing to do with you on internet then, please get help. It's not healthy.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 366 Votes