Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
I dropped this game at a point
Is it advisable to continue?
It's a me thing I know but never understood coming onto a forum full of strangers and asking "Is this worth it"?
From your family/best friend ...yes (maybe) " dude you need to see/play/listen to this"

"Is this worth playing"?
Don't know? Do you like underwater basket weaving whilst drunk and wearing a tu-tu...?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Finding fetish that would shock these degenerates might be a challenge, however, so maybe that's not saying much.
F95 most degenerate fetish: paying for a free game while waiting for quest updates on characters that the Author announced at least 6 years ago.

Incest is not allowed on pateron. Before the hammer came down on this game the people you lived with was your family. Debbie was your mom, Jenny was your sister and Diane was your aunt. To stay on pateron and not lose his cash flow the dev turned them into your "housemates and close friends".

This was changed happened months ago and fans didn't like the change. Thus the incest patch is a fan made patch to reverse those changes.
I think it happened in 2017. Back in the days, the Dude (the Author) used to claim that he was going to remove the censorship and restore the original after the game's completion ( = never ).

:ROFLMAO:

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I think it happened in 2017. Back in the days, the Dude (the Author) used to claim that he was going to remove the censorship and restore the original after the game's completion ( = never ).

:ROFLMAO:
It will happen, have faith.
Expect it around 3 years from now when v20.18 releases.

Reactions: Gandalf78

Ayam85

Sep 10, 2019
I dropped this game at a point
Is it advisable to continue?
No. So far there is no major update for years. AFAIK the next 'update' will be another tech one. I don't think there will be a major content update in this year either. I too did not play this game since early 2019. I don't like the game's main plot and I don't think it concluded well. Just my opinion though.

Username7

May 1, 2017
So here are the only two things of interest over the last week from Discord. I think going forward I'm just going to try to do a weekly post of anything of interest from Discord or the streams. You know a thing they could easily do on one of their many social media outlets that aren't Discord messages that get buried in ten minutes but that'd be silly it's so much more efficient for people who want info to just watch every stream and stalk the dev team.
Discordsploosh1.png
Discordvole1.png

Destro2003

Aug 11, 2022
It's a me thing I know but never understood coming onto a forum full of strangers and asking "Is this worth it"?
From your family/best friend ...yes (maybe) " dude you need to see/play/listen to this"

"Is this worth playing"?
Don't know? Do you like underwater basket weaving whilst drunk and wearing a tu-tu...?
Isn't that why it's a forum?

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
So here are the only two things of interest over the last week from Discord. I think going forward I'm just going to try to do a weekly post of anything of interest from Discord or the streams. You know a thing they could easily do on one of their many social media outlets that aren't Discord messages that get buried in ten minutes but that'd be silly it's so much more efficient for people who want info to just watch every stream and stalk the dev team.
View attachment 2646853
View attachment 2646857
Thanks, and yeah their communication is absolutely terrible.

Reactions: poopfartshitcum

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
View attachment 2646853
View attachment 2646857

Not everyone can be the Final Fantasy XIV team I suppose.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Isn't that why it's a forum?
Completely understand the asking questions and all for discussion(s)...just kinda funny asking strangers if its worth it to you to play it or are you gonna like it.
Kinda the reason behind the Don't know? Do you like underwater basket weaving whilst drunk and wearing a tu-tu...? comment.
Since F95zone doesn't provide a resume form with the fetishes listed and boxes to check ..we don't know what you like/don't like.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
View attachment 2646853
View attachment 2646857
Seriously, it'd be fascinating if they gave us an inside look at how the process of putting the game together works. I know some of our resident modders have discussed the ins-and-outs of Ren'Py in the past, but they could be doing a whole series of "How It's Made" blog posts on how each character is wired, how events cross over, etc. Yeah, people might bitch that it ain't updates, but it's better than DC throwing us a pity wallpaper every few weeks.

Destro2003

Aug 11, 2022
Completely understand the asking questions and all for discussion(s)...just kinda funny asking strangers if its worth it to you to play it or are you gonna like it.
Kinda the reason behind the Don't know? Do you like underwater basket weaving whilst drunk and wearing a tu-tu...? comment.
Since F95zone doesn't provide a resume form with the fetishes listed and boxes to check ..we don't know what you like/don't like.
cool, i understand

Reactions: Sukme

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Actually, the process is rather easy:
1) play the games with the fetishes you like
2) don't play the games with ones you don't like
3) don't rave and rant to get the games changed to your preference. :)
People should burn second one into their brains because there are too many people complaining about NTR in NTr games.

thedemus

Apr 9, 2017
I love how the MC's reaction to having to deal with Kim's sister is pretty much 'god damn it not this shit again.'

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes