lurchxx

Jul 18, 2020
Hi All,
after supporting the developer for nearly 2 years have decided to cancel my membership and look for another project.
I can only see this going one way even if the tech update gets finished the game will never be. I see abandoned sign in the future but still wish him all the best and I hope he get's it done.

toshirouharima

May 21, 2018
Gonna ask a question, I'm assuming Odette and Grace are options for the MC?

Do I need to finish Eve's story for them?

Cuz I can't fucking stand here. Most boring girl ever (Judith the statue doesn't count). She's also the ugliest (Again the whale doesn't count).

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

Cuz I can't fucking stand here. Most boring girl ever (Judith the statue doesn't count). She's also the ugliest (Again the whale doesn't count).
Well it's the inner values that count ;)

I must disappoint you. Eve's story needs to be finished (or at least mostly finished) before you can boink Grace and/or Odette. But on the bright side, you do not need to boink Eve at the same time when doing so.

Reactions: toshirouharima

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
Hi All,
after supporting the developer for nearly 2 years have decided to cancel my membership and look for another project.
I can only see this going one way even if the tech update gets finished the game will never be. I see abandoned sign in the future but still wish him all the best and I hope he get's it done.
Nice coming out

Jan 14, 2018
Oh! I am sorry for not being that terminally online to care about something that useless.

Call him a Scammer?? When did I do that? I called him a lazy and Greedy developer. See, You didn't even care to see what people have to say(even the slightest criticism) and just jump right into defending DC. You're just proving me right again.

Do you really thing people would be complaining if it were contractually binded ? No. But that doesn't mean people can't call out lazy and greedy behavior or immoral actions of the developer who might be taking advantage of the Patreon lose policies. And, he does owe to his Patreons because that's how subscription model.

Who said people are criticizing or sharing their opinion because DC will see it or that what their intentions? He or someone from his camp might or might not. It's pretty much given and it doesn't matter. But, it sure helps for other people who might think of supporting DC in the future to look into what people have to say and realize what he has been doing or share their opinion to already current supporters who are here or just share their opinion. Don't forget this a great funnel website which creator use to their patreon supporters.
Also If you really care about "accomplishing anything" here, then you shouldn't be here in the first place.

Don't worry! Unlike you, I don't sit here 24/7 to defend someone who have no connection with me whatsoever and rarely reply to anyone unless it's directed at me like in this case.

Like I said before, if other's opinion , or slight criticism of someone else who have 'nothing' to do with you(I hope not) whatsoever on the internet, pisses you off and you get mad, then it's time to log off, get away from the screen and self reflect. If that doesn't help and you still rage, get pissed or mad at other people's opinions which has nothing to do with you on internet then, please get help. It's not healthy.
Ignore button. I've done it for a dozen of these guys now and it literally fixes 70% of the issues with this thread, despite these same people complaining that it's all the "whiners" fault. Like yes there are regular complaints, but it's usually 2 small posts on each page that can easily be ignored and some of them are valid criticisms as well. Besides, people are allowed to complain when it's on topic, everyone is.

These guys will complain about others complaining while simultaneously telling you "no, my posts are not complaints, they're not toxic, they're different" :rolleyes: and "this thread has enough of the same complaints for my taste" like they own the thread and can't just log off or ignore. They will write passive agressive paragraphs and have multi-page back and forth arguments then say the thread is bloated and it's not their fault, like they're not contributing, like they can't help themselves from arguing or something, like their keyboard magically types 1000 word arguments by itself.
It is so obvious they're terminally online by the way they act but they don't even realize it.

Tldr we're all allowed to say stuff as long as it's on topic/about STS (despite what some trolls say) and the ignore button is always there to use (for free!). (y)

At this point I'm contributing to bloat too and we're going off topic, gotta save it...so...time for a completely unbiased STS tier list :ROFLMAO:?

my-image.png

Obviously I put bros before hoes.

Jan 14, 2018
Nice coming out
Sounds like he's been bottling it for a while, be nice :LOL:

Yeah they're options once you're at the end of eve's story but they're unfortunately not fully fleshed out (maybe 80% done). Which is sad cause they're both S tier IMO.

teraptuss

May 4, 2019
The Hawaiian pizza was created by Sam Panopoulos in Chatham, Ontario, in 1962. It used traditional tomato sauce. Someone wrote, without citation:

I've seen pizza with barbecue sauce, but topped with chicken. I've never seen Hawaiian pizza with barbecue sauce.
Have had pizza with BBQ sauce, pulled pork and pineapple. I like it. Not a fan of ham on my pizza. I don't mind pineapple, but I can understand why folks don't like it.

Juice86

Jan 13, 2023
Well, the business model of Patreon is truly make "consumer" like you guys have a hard time to complaint. Since, Patreon didn't give a shit about you. Cause you didn't buy shit. You just support the project by paying. If you didn't want to support it, you think it's a scam, or anything, simply just stop supporting. You gain nothing by complaining. It's just the business model. And if you don't like it, well, that's capitalism for you.

They don't force you to pay shit, so just don't. In the meantime, while waiting for who knows how long, you can try another awesome game on this site. There's A LOT of hidden gems in here.
Patreon is not capitalism. It's basically monthly tip/gratuity service site. It has been hi-jacked and misused by certain devs (not DC) to gate their game behind, but this is never what the site was intended for. But since patreon rakes in the money they don't seem to care about this. True Capitalism is paying ONCE for a game like you do from gamestop or steam. Having said that, it's not a healthy model or something you should revel in, even in the case of Summertime saga. If Dark Cookie only got his money released upon fulfilling the tech update OR this was a fixed price game, you'd have had the update months ago for sure. It's a shitty model for gaming that rewards laziness. He's literally incentivized to go as slow as possible and if, for example, 90% of ppl decided to stop donating, he'd likely drop the game outright and never update it. I'd rather it cost $60 then free, because updates would be faster to bring in new players.

So tried of people saying "It's free, so stfu". Not the point. People like to gaslight and pretend he hasn't made absolute bank. He's over compensated for what the game is. The ppl complaining are valid, supporter or not. Nothing against the creator personally, but he's not immune from the effects of a badly designed, ill-adapted monetary support system that completely favors the devs/people working on the game and in turn the supporters get shafted of value. THIS is why it's taking so long.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
jealous rant
Except almost no one here pays $60, or any amount, for any game they download from here. So your thought of "I'd rather it cost $60" is moot on a site like this. "It's free, stfu" is the point. In fact most of your whole post and many similar are off-topic for the thread. You're crying because it's taking too long, in your opinion - and others, for you to get your rocks off to a free game. It's not about what he's making or anything like that. It's that you want new content to jack off to, now.
1684884845421.png
Even in a normal game thread on this site, bitching about $$$ is off-topic as it has no effect concerning the fact that everyone on this site gets to play all leaked games for free. Doubly so with Summertime Saga, because not only are leaked versions shared here for people to play for free - but anyone with access to the internet can download it for free directly from the developer's website. No matter what - you, the player, are getting the product for free ... if it were a product on the shelf and cost $2,000 to buy - but you were given it free by the factory, sure you could bitch about the price that other people had to pay --- but you were given it free and so really have no skin in the fight. No one pays a penny to play Summertime Saga. No one here, no subscriber (they don't pay to play), no one. If people choose to subscribe/donate/contribute -- that is their decision. If they choose to stop --- that is there decision. If they choose never to -- that is their decision.

If you have a problem with the Patreon system - you should go complain somewhere else about the Patreon system. This thread - as well as every other game thread on F95 - is not the place to bitch about the Patreon system.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Hi All,
I think I would rather the thread know that I liked some fucked up fetish than have them know I was willingly fleeced for over two years, but you do you. Finding fetish that would shock these degenerates might be a challenge, however, so maybe that's not saying much.

Oh, there is a chance that it will get done, you'll just be in a nursing home when it is. Cheers! :LOL:

Last edited:

Automata

Apr 10, 2017
Is there anything hidden in the game? I don't understand what the incest patch does...
There is a few easter eggs in the game like Aqua & Daisy. Check the wiki if you want to know more.

Incest is not allowed on pateron. Before the hammer came down on this game the people you lived with was your family. Debbie was your mom, Jenny was your sister and Diane was your aunt. To stay on pateron and not lose his cash flow the dev turned them into your "housemates and close friends".

This was changed happened months ago and fans didn't like the change. Thus the incest patch is a fan made patch to reverse those changes.

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes