VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
I'm just impressed so many people keep blindly throwing money at his patreon after years now of minimal content. If I found out that thousands of people wanted to give me money for virtually nothing every month I would definitely be blindsided and not quite know how to respond, but eventually I would feel compelled to work on something since that's how my workaholic brain is wired.

I can definitely understand why DarkCookie is just doing whatever he feels like doing while people keep paying him thousands of dollars for literally anything he feels like doing, though. It's not a scam since he isn't promising anything so much as it's an incredibly bizarre situation where someone is being continually enriched for not doing anything.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

Der Maskierte

Jun 25, 2019
I wonder if the protagonist is of Thai descendancy

His name could be "อานนท์"

Although that is usually written in ingles with a silent r "Arnon", it's pronounced "anon", from the sanskrit "ananda"

Funny enough, the name means "joy, delight, pleasure"

Reactions: Xhil

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Think I'm at the end of the main story so far. My phone list is finally empty. There's still
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but I wonder if that's where we've left off. So now I suppose I'll just have to join all you in the long wait.

I have to say I got a kick out of whatshisface Russian guy spouting off a bunch of game related questions. I guess these are questions the dev has been asked and he included them here as a joke. Not sure if he was doing it for self-deprecation, though, or to mock the fans asking? Either way I completely agree with Jab, how come we can't make Roxxy pregnant yet? Makes no sense! She's in the game's title image. I wanted to get more of Becca too. I was always attracted to her design and character and was happy when she started getting her own content.

Anyway, now that I'm here at the end, I have a 3rd best girl to add with Eve and Roxxy, and that's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really glad they did something with her, as I liked her from the start. Even so I wouldn't mind more stuff for her when the story continues in 10 years~

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I have to say I got a kick out of whatshisface Russian guy spouting off a bunch of game related questions. I guess these are questions the dev has been asked and he included them here as a joke.
Jab is actually a regular viewer in DC's streams who likes to "bother" DC with that kind of questions. As far as I know he basically send DC a picture to create his character.

It'll be interesting to see if they actually change his dialog once the game is done and once these problems have been solved.

• Haha
Reactions: Necreonlord4

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Jab is actually a regular viewer in DC's streams who likes to "bother" DC with that kind of questions. As far as I know he basically send DC a picture to create his character.

It'll be interesting to see if they actually change his dialog once the game is done and once these problems have been solved.
Interesting, so they're on good terms? Well whatever this guy is doing, hope he keeps pushing for more Roxxy lol

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Interesting, so they're on good terms? Well whatever this guy is doing, hope he keeps pushing for more Roxxy lol
Well, there are more than just him. Over the years DC added quite a few people from patreon/discord/picarto. At least we are talking about Anna, Credric, Jiang, Titty, Josephine, Justin, Karl, Kassy, Micoe, Mr. Bubbles, Pilly, Cpt. Terry, Sara(?), Tuuku, Jab and Nadya - there may be more, whom I do not recall.

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
Cpt. Terry, Sara(?)
As I recall Cpt. Terry is a community member (Amens I think his name was), while Sara was not. DC gave the dude a choice of what Terry's gf would look like, and that's the appearance he chose (think It's meant to be ScarJo)

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Well, there are more than just him. Over the years DC added quite a few people from patreon/discord/picarto. At least we are talking about Anna, Credric, Jiang, Titty, Josephine, Justin, Karl, Kassy, Micoe, Mr. Bubbles, Pilly, Cpt. Terry, Sara(?), Tuuku, Jab and Nadya - there may be more, whom I do not recall.
Wait...maybe I'm not all caught up to the main story? I don't remember a Jiang or coughcough Titty

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
As I recall Cpt. Terry is a community member (Amens I think his name was), while Sara was not. DC gave the dude a choice of what Terry's gf would look like, and that's the appearance he chose (think It's meant to be ScarJo)
Yeah, I'm just not sure if Sara resembles his actual girlfriend or not. But what you are saying sounds reasonable.

Wait...maybe I'm not all caught up to the main story? I don't remember a Jiang or coughcough Titty
Jiang is the car mechanic and Titty is the guy who get's beaten by Mrs. Smith at school. So really minor characters who aren't memorable.

Reactions: dirgetka

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Yeah, I'm just not sure if Sara resembles his actual girlfriend or not. But what you are saying sounds reasonable.

Jiang is the car mechanic and Titty is the guy who get's beaten by Mrs. Smith at school. So really minor characters who aren't memorable.
Oh jeez those guys. Yeah extremely minor.

Whoever Micoe is though, her design is very cute. Wouldn't mind more of her.

I am banned from the pool What do I do and do I restart the game again
Sneak in to the pool at evening, I think they tell you that iirc.

Reactions: Juv3
4.00 star(s) 365 Votes