Lavance

May 5, 2022
Just read through this entire thread and I'm completely in shock. Seems like this website haves a huge problem with scammers, and a huge problem with complete retards who continuingly send the scammers money.... im deceased yo :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: datboi3169

november1738

Oct 17, 2022
It's frustrating that's there hasn't been a major update despite the dev making 50k+ a year, but on the other hand it's a smallish dev team. They need to bring a few more people on board for the project. Shouldn't be an issue considering the massive amount of income they are taking in.

Reactions: splamo

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Friendo, prepare to be surprised. He's not making that per year.
They know. If you read in context, it's obvious they meant per month but typed per year - talking about a "smallish dev team" and "massive amount of income they are taking in."

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I wonder if the protagonist is of Thai descendancy

His name could be "อานนท์"

Although that is usually written in ingles with a silent r "Arnon", it's pronounced "anon", from the sanskrit "ananda"

Funny enough, the name means "joy, delight, pleasure"
While I believe 'Anon' from ye Olde English means 'son of god', I think in this context (and in gaming more generally) 'Anon' is just a placeholder for 'anonymous' until the player/user manually edits the character name. I could be wrong, that's just been my take on things, and I've never been interested to devote time to find out.

Reactions: OverlordCW

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Anyone know when the next update is expected to be released?
A good number of the last 16,000 posts in the past 28 months have been about that exact question. No one knows. Not the fans. Not the developer. However, conventional wisdom says not until at least Spring 2024. See #10 in the 91st posting of my FAQ: #71,703.

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
As someone who wants the Judith update and an expanded Mia route, it has been a interesting wait. Almost half a decade now.

Judith still only gives handjobs in the bathroom, despite being what will likely be the easiest girl to bed and potentially one of the most kinky. (She already is crushing hard on the MC and wants his dick, just not at school yet.) Any event where she and the MC are alone in one of their bedrooms is going to have sex happen.

The Mia route either needs a massive rework or expansion. It focuses more on her mom and the nun instead of Mia herself. The one and only sex scene with her is also pretty lacking. (She doesn't even look at the MC, even if you have the stats for the "just the tip" vaginal sex version. Aka you can literally take her virginity and creampie her, but she'll still be focused on the book. Seriously, wtf?) She needs another scene where she sneaks over to the MC's bedroom at night for some nice cowgirl sex to measure up to the current Debbie and Jenny bedroom options.

Getting massive 'developmental hell' vibes from this game.

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Judith still only gives handjobs in the bathroom, despite being what will likely be the easiest girl to bed and potentially one of the most kinky. (She already is crushing hard on the MC and wants his dick, just not at school yet.) Any event where she and the MC are alone in one of their bedrooms is going to have sex happen.
I'm not sure that's where DC actually wants her story to go and I wouldn't even be surprised if her bathroom scene gets removed/pushed back once she actually gets her update. To me that "scene" was one of these early "we've got to add some nsfw content, no matter where" moments. It's a problem many somewhat story driven games face.
The Mia route either needs a massive rework or expansion.
An expansion was indeed supposed to happen, but patrons voted for something else instead. By now it basically means that her story will get a full rework.

Der Maskierte

Jun 25, 2019
Oh, I know

I just want to rationalize why I don't bother changing the name, by looking for an actual name that reads "Anon"

The Old English one makes a bit more sense, so that one it is

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes