McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
ngl I would do the same as DC like why would I finish the game sooner while doing minimum work still giving me $50k+ monthly, you have the people who voluntarily defend your action too, and if they start to complain about the progress you can just give them "exclusive" wallpaper and some status update to look like you actually working on the game.
ez money making lol
i checked out his last stream and all he did was joke around with his dev team and draw 3 goats, my guess is that was all he did that day. being lazy is a human trait so if you work eventually you gonna test out the limits with how much you can get away with by not working. well i think DC found out that there is no limit for him and he can do whatever he wants and he won't lose a significant amount of money

totor83

May 15, 2017
Making the effort to dig up your four year old post, in which you tell people that you don't care about the game, is a great move, which really shows that you don't care about the game at all.

In case anybody "not cares" about the game, too: It seems like DC did start drawing a few assets for Missy's questline. I'm not sure if that means that he's already preparing a scene or so, similar to Becca's, but at least that basically confirms that she'll get something at some point.
He takes advantage of stupidity, he's right, and you give me raison too :)

720NoScope

Apr 8, 2021
Sometimes life feels out of order, developing into different branches, getting more and more complicated.
Then I come back here to the Summertime Saga Thread and find myself again in the neverending loop of discussions, meanings, memes. It is like the thread and fellow fappers are traped in time, were every new morning you experience, is the same day over and over again (like in the movie, I forgot what it is called). Thirsting for day x were everyone can break out of this vicious cycle and be free again from promises of the cookie jar, we will see if that day will ever come or if we will repeat everything for years to come. Over and over and over again....

Reactions: polishhammer83

PassiveEnergy

May 20, 2022
Sometimes life feels out of order, developing into different branches, getting more and more complicated.
Then I come back here to the Summertime Saga Thread and find myself again in the neverending loop of discussions, meanings, memes. It is like the thread and fellow fappers are traped in time, were every new morning you experience, is the same day over and over again (like in the movie, I forgot what it is called). Thirsting for redemption which may never come....
Groundhog Day

Jun 19, 2019
Then I come back here to the Summertime Saga Thread and find myself again in the neverending loop of discussions, meanings, memes. It is like the thread and fellow fappers are traped in time, were every new morning you experience, is the same day over and over again (like in the movie, I forgot what it is called). Thirsting for day x were everyone can break out of this vicious cycle and be free again from promises of the cookie jar, we will see if that day will ever come or if we will repeat everything for years to come. Over and over and over again....

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
He gave a September Update last week. I don't see that anyone posted it yet.

What does it say?
#72,808. It would have been much easier for people to find if the whiners hadn't come out in force this past week.
hmm Is it me or he plans to release Tech and Rhonda updates all together (whenever ready of course)!? maybe that why he is taking so long.
It's just you. Expect nothing but the Tech udpate and you won't be disappointed.

Slammz

Feb 3, 2018
Right so I might be a bit late to the party, and it might be a bit obvious, but what was the initial purpose of the tech update in the first place ? It doesn't look to me like DC re-built the game from the ground up, more so a few touch-ups, some re-writing and some qol changes.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Right so I might be a bit late to the party, and it might be a bit obvious, but what was the initial purpose of the tech update in the first place ? It doesn't look to me like DC re-built the game from the ground up, more so a few touch-ups, some re-writing and some qol changes.
Adds widescreen support and reworks some art is all I know. Of course the "tech" update is theoretical at this point as even NASA's computers working with Batman's mainframe have proved insufficient to get it over the 82% mark.

Truly a technical paradox.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
See #10 in the 94th posting of my FAQ since February 2022, below. I also recommend #1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 362 Votes