Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
And frankly, I don't intent to get involved. Besides, if DC and co. Actually cared they would have released the content sooner or at least give the minor tech fixes with a few scenes along the way to keep people occupied while they work on the main update.
You're exactly describing the 6 pre-tech updates that that they released for the first year and a half of the work on the tech update.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Seeing as more people have downloaded STS than have played six of the seven current GTA titles (and perhaps, even more than GTA V)... perhaps.*
*Note, the "perhaps" is a tongue-in-cheek reply for those who think I'm being serious about the comparison between STS and GTA 6. That said, it is true that STS has had more downloads than any single GTA title had units sold, except for maybe GTA V (maybe). From , , there have been over 70 million downloads of STS (66 million of those downloads from android users). 30 million of those downloads since the start of the tech update. Again, that's just from one site.
GTA V has sold 185M copies. SS doesn't even come close, especially considering its a free, lightweight smut game that can be basically played on anything.

I get you're not being completely serious but even then its wild to entertain the idea that there's a chance STS has more downloads than GTA V sold copies.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
GTA V has sold 185M copies. SS doesn't even come close, especially considering its a free, lightweight smut game that can be basically played on anything.

I get you're not being completely serious but even then its wild to entertain the idea that there's a chance STS has more downloads than GTA V sold copies.
Yes, GTA V sold 185 million copies. On one website alone, STS has over 70 million downloads. One single website out of how many? Those 70 million downloads far out numbers any single other GTA release except for GTA V. However, perhaps if all downloads were counted... maybe. And I emphasized maybe several times in my post.

I never said they were the same kind of entertainment. But yes, because it is a free, lightweight smut game that can be basically played on anything - it means it is more accessible for more people to play. It is not unfathomable to think that STS over its 7+ years to have had more downloads across dozens (hundreds?) of sites to choose from than GTA V had unit sales.

Reactions: otranu

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
You're exactly describing the 6 pre-tech updates that that they released for the first year and a half of the work on the tech update.
And nothing has come in a year, most dev release content anywhere between 2 weeks to 3-4 months tops. There are some that have gone longer without releasing content but those have made sure to not squander their good will and actually show the progress they are making.

Reactions: mixa007

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
And nothing has come in a year, most dev release content anywhere between 2 weeks to 3-4 months tops. There are some that have gone longer without releasing content but those have made sure to not squander their good will and actually show the progress they are making.
You just keep moving the goal posts and bringing up hypotheticals. Enjoy your day.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Yes, GTA V sold 185 million copies. On one website alone, STS has over 70 million downloads. One single website out of how many? Those 70 million downloads far out numbers any single other GTA release except for GTA V. However, perhaps if all downloads were counted... maybe. And I emphasized maybe several times in my post.

I never said they were the same kind of entertainment. But yes, because it is a free, lightweight smut game that can be basically played on anything - it means it is more accessible for more people to play. It is not unfathomable to think that STS over its 6+ years to have had more downloads across dozens (hundreds?) of sites to choose from than GTA V had unit sales.
It's not only more accessible for people to play but the numbers work differently. A copy sold is a copy sold. SS gets downloaded again and again by a lot of the same users because of updates and other reasons.

But regardless of that I doubt other websites contribute enough downloads to even come close to the 70M of the main site. Even if I were outrageously generous and doubled the 70M to 140M it still would need 45M to reach GTA V.

So yeah it's quite unfathomable lmao

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I would give this ON HOLD status instead of ABANDONED.
Only applied if the developer makes it known that the development is on hold. Also, if it had been requested last month or earlier, then the abandoned tag could have been applied sooner than it would, currently. On Hold moves to abandoned after 6 months of no update. However, if it were requested between now and 30 April 2024 it would actually extend the time for waiting until applying the abandoned tag.

Again, neither tag does anything to change what is actually occurring with the development. DC will still do what DC do. What F95 do doesn't change what DC do. Also, people will still download and play the game. People who want to, will still subscribe. People have been subscribing for the past year without any update, already. People will still come in here and complain. People will still come in here and wax nostalgic. People will still come in here and troll. Hell, it would probably bring out more trolls in the coming short term (as we have seen by example with comments about the dev team reconfiguring the progress chart).
Unless there are no bugs/issues
Laugh-and-Fall-over.gif

Username7

May 1, 2017
So with the dust apparently settled here's where it stands compare to this post here for per split/ properly weighted task or whatever they want to call it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All stuff DC has worked on on stream and so these are most likely just touch ups.
These are the new intro cutscenes DC was working on shouldn't take to long. No clue about the Tbds most likely reserved incase they add anything else.
I'm not 100% sure but based on the new task being both the new intro cutscenes and buttons from posing task already present my best guess is these are all that was left of the routes which is why only they were split off. Instead of fully breaking down the larger repose <Names> route task, this tracks with Toxic saying they have a lot of stuff at 90+% but have to wait on DC and Stray to do code and art fixes before closing them out.
For code they added the cutscenes and buttons for the new locations and I again have to say Stray's really going to town on the mini games he's been clearing one almost every 2-3 days.
Edit: I went back and looked Stray's cleared 12 mini games in a month I know that doesn't sound like a lot but there are over 30 of the fuckers and the sooner they're done the better.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 365 Votes