gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Well i will have to replay the game once or rather IF the update comes up since i no longer remember the characters much.
If you want, you can load the game now and run through the Cookie Jar to view the mammoth amount of characters and events with each to refresh your memory. I do it regularly. :p

Seidou

Feb 1, 2021
Just wondering, I've never actually played this game for more than 2 hours over the years. Should I playthrough the game now? Or is it better to just play when this update comes out? (I don't mind waiting)

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Just wondering, I've never actually played this game for more than 2 hours over the years. Should I playthrough the game now? Or is it better to just play when this update comes out? (I don't mind waiting)
Most of the major story routes are already complete. The update will add widescreen and some extra polish to the art, but the vast majority of the game itself will be unchanged. Unless you really have an issue with the lack of widescreen you might as well play it now.

Joycold

Jan 10, 2021
I’d say just wait. Play some other games in the meantime. It’s gonna be a nicer experience if you wait.

Automata

Apr 10, 2017
@Muff Diver Does this game have Mom or Sis NTR? I.e. The protag's Mom and/or sisters get fucked by other men to his dismay?
The closest thing to ntr is mc sleeping with someone but with the approval of the husband. The "sister" and "mother" characters don't have sex with any males but the MC in the course of the game.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
The closest thing to ntr is mc sleeping with someone but with the approval of the husband. The "sister" and "mother" characters don't have sex with any males but the MC in the course of the game.
It should be noted Jenny doesn't have sex with anyone else because she's a huge bitch that not even her ex wants to touch anymore.

Cube78

May 10, 2020
Today:
Art: 171/187 (+2)
Posing: 74/131
Writing: 71/85
Code: 176/255 (+1)

Progress for Tech Update
- Total Tasks: 658
- Completed: 74.77%
- InProgress: 6.69%
- Remaining: 18.54%
After about 2 weeks:

Art: 179/187 (+8)
Posing: 78/131 (+4)
Writing: 73/85 (+2)
Code: 178/255 (+2)

Progress for Tech Update
- Total Tasks: 658
- Completed: 77.20% (+2.43%)
- InProgress: 6.08% (-0.61%)
- Remaining: 16.72% (-1.82%)

Cube78

May 10, 2020
I don't understand why DarkCookie hasn't added anal scenes with Jenny. She literally practices with a buttplug and one of her doners are begging for it. And she already has like 20+ scenes, yet not one of them are anal?

Other girls like Eve have anal with no experience, but Jenny doesn't despite training? I wanna ass-fuck her for bratty correction! She's perfect for anal ffs
Eve used to practice anal stimulation with her brush, as stated during the roof game with Grace and Odette.

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
Pretty sure summertime saga is not going to be complete in 2025.
Man, this game is gonna greater than GTA6!
probably be further , come 2024 when it reaches 80% complete , they will just push it back again ,
it's their ca$h cow , just keep repeating the push backs

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
Odette is better my character has like 12 kids with her lol
HELL YES !! that little minx ; her I concentrate on the most , she is always in heat , 26 children and counting
then diane , daisy , jenny , grace and tina ; hopefully before 2030 - can start breeding the teachers at least , then the students and especially debbie

Last edited:
Reactions: eloveboot

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
Yeah, Persians are not Muslims by nature, originaly in Iran for exemple, more than Half of the population is Persians.
But all of them became muslims by force, due to the new Teocratic Regime of the Jihad Terrorists in Iran.
After the Revolution, all the cultural identity that the Persians had where destroyed by Islam.
ok for you history buffs

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes