Keenan69

Oct 20, 2018
I was just thinking about this game and wondered how many updates I missed since the progress has always been very slow so I usually wait for a few updates BUT seems like I didn't miss anything despite it being over a year...

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
I was just thinking about this game and wondered how many updates I missed since the progress has always been very slow so I usually wait for a few updates BUT seems like I didn't miss anything despite it being over a year...
If I didn't know any better, I'd say you are lying and are just part of the next complain circlejerk that reared its head the moment we were actually starting to have a little fun in here. But good thing I know better, eh? :WeSmart:

Reactions: Juidas

Keenan69

Oct 20, 2018
If I didn't know any better, I'd say you are lying and are just part of the next complain circlejerk that reared its head the moment we were actually starting to have a little fun in here. But good thing I know better, eh? :WeSmart:
sorry to dissapoint you but nah I didn't know people where already complaining about not enough progress again and neither did I care for whatever troll posting started here recently, I just honestly looked this up game for the first time this year and expected some sort of update but instead it's just shitposting, but atleast someone's having fun

Reactions: GucciGang69

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
probably be further , come 2024 when it reaches 80% complete , they will just push it back again ,
it's their ca$h cow , just keep repeating the push backs
they wont be able to. come next year if nothing new happens it's gonna get abandoned tag.

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
Aannyway, I'm thinking about making a fanart of One of the Girls in the Game.
Any suggestions ?
Other than Jenny ?

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i can't find
See below for the excerpt from the FAQ:
6. Gallery Unlock: Don't use a gallery unlocker mod for the cookie jar gallery. You can unlock everything in the game and move around and open locations and add money and and and... by clicking on the WIFI signal on the in-game phone and type "I UNDERSTAND" to the warning.

7. 100% Save: If you just want to see the scenes -- See #6 above. If you want a full save:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes