Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
bro please give some ntr content :)
If you mean netorare - no, it is near impossible to happen. Also, if you want for the developer to know your wants - saying so here won't do a darn thing. DarkCookie has rarely communicated in this thread (like 10 times in 7 years). Go to their Discord, Patreon, or Picarto and let them know.

peusara

Dec 18, 2019
If you mean netorare - no, it is near impossible to happen. Also, if you want for the developer to know your wants - saying so here won't do a darn thing. DarkCookie has rarely communicated in this thread (like 10 times in 7 years). Go to their Discord, Patreon, or Picarto and let them know.
thanks mate

Juidas

May 14, 2019
Last update from today on HIS web site was... 17days ago??
No, sorry: no reason for "abandoned" tag yet.
The world will be flooded in the jizz of the all the abandoneders as they wont be able to stop cumming as that little holy grail of an orange label is what they have so desired for so long appears. I hope its not an anti climax for them all though, as what are they going to get their rocks of to next, I think JOHN is running late!!!

MisterMeh

Nov 3, 2020
It's entirely possible that the art also isn't finished because DC is continually working on small improvements while he's waiting for posing and coding to be completed.

Mrs. Smith, Aqua, Zoey, Jenny, Debbie as well as background and art updates to game items have been in recent streams.

The more I read these complaints, the more I get the impression that a lot of people don't even bother to look in on the streams and actually SEE the work being done on a regular basis.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
For any game you are interested in, wait for it to fully finish then binge play it all if you like it. Playing update by update is blue balling yourself and makes no sense; you get less enjoyment from the little playtime and long waits.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
For any game you are interested in, wait for it to fully finish then binge play it all if you like it. Playing update by update is blue balling yourself and makes no sense; you get less enjoyment from the little playtime and long waits.
Hard disagree. For all any of us know we could walk outside tomorrow and get brained by a toilet from the Space Station plummeting to Earth. Life is too short to pass up on a potentially promising fap on the off-chance that it might be made marginally better by waiting. And if it leaves my balls blue, I got plenty of other ways to relieve the tension while I'm waiting.

Plus, Summertime Saga has been in development for nearly 8 years at this point and will likely be in development for at minimum 4 or 5 more, if not longer. That's on the extreme side, but other than the ones done by NLT and Faerin most of the really good games on this site will take longer than the average bachelor's degree to see completion. I dunno about you, but that seems a much bigger blue-balling than simply finding enjoyment in what you can play right now.

Dr.Zed

Jun 4, 2020
I gave up counting the days waiting for the update... it's frustrating but what can you do, patience is a virtue. thank god there are more games to play and experience in the meantime! all I want is have more Roz content ! GILF action is what I need!

• Wow
Reactions: Davai099

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
You know, that's essentially what's going on right now, right? And that's exactly one of the reasons why it's taking that long? #75,309
i'm saying it shouldn't take this long. the art and dialogue/texts exist, you have a functioning model right from the start as a reference to how things should look even if you change all the code underneath. the project itself has been going on for ~7.5 years, and it's been 3 years of pretech. it took 3.5 years from zero assets to main storyline completion, how could it possibly take almost the same amount of time to remake the game?

Reactions: omarmonir

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
i'm saying it shouldn't take this long. the art and dialogue/texts exist, you have a functioning model right from the start as a reference to how things should look even if you change all the code underneath. the project itself has been going on for ~7.5 years, and it's been 3 years of pretech. it took 3.5 years from zero assets to main storyline completion, how could it possibly take almost the same amount of time to remake the game?
Summertime Saga is a game with great ideas and potential, but made by the wrong people.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
If it took 4.5-ish years to write all the code (it actually took longer, but...) through to 31 March 2021 and almost all the code is being reviewed, revised, or recoded - updated and augmented for new ideas to incorporate capabilities now available in the latest version of Ren'Py while still attempting to write code for some of the things DC and Sploosh have visions for in the future, PLUS revising the code written for the implementation of the 7 pre-tech updates from 31 March 2021 to 30 October 2022 - it's going to take quite a bit of time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
I get the impression that a lot of people don't even bother to look in on the streams
Hmmm... and I have an impression that many people (like me) have another things to waste time on. I would LOVE to have 50hours per day with no-sleep cheat, but I guess we have what we have.

But hey, if somebody (like you) have time for these, you people can post a brief retelling here after each stream. I would appreciate it much.

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes