crazycracks

Aug 2, 2021
Guys no one mention anything about the almost two-year update or the mods will remove it in a thread with 759 pages lmao

Some triple-A games get finished faster than this but let's be real if any of us were making that much money from basically nothing you would prolong it too. A few more years and his entire life is paid for.

He's making $65K - $197K a MONTH

The_Coomer

Apr 23, 2020
Guys no one mention anything about the almost two-year update or the mods will remove it in a thread with 759 pages lmao

Some triple-A games get finished faster than this but let's be real if any of us were making that much money from basically nothing you would prolong it too. A few more years and his entire life is paid for.

He's making $65K - $197K a MONTH
One of the many reasons I stopped supporting or paying attention to this. He should have a team working on it for the cash he's bringing in....

crazycracks

Aug 2, 2021
One of the many reasons I stopped supporting or paying attention to this. He should have a team working on it for the cash he's bringing in....
Yeah that's an excellent idea but I feel like a big issue would be getting people who can still fit into the theme/style of the game.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Here we go again with the "IS COMPLETED BECAUSE THE MAIN STORY IS FINISHED" argument:rolleyes:
You can view it like that because if you don't care about DLCs, then it is a complete experience for yourself, and technically, any game with a story is fully complete once that story ends.

Reactions: The Black Cat

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
When these crybaby people will realize that the main story is complete, so the game can be understand as completed.
Side stories are like DLCs. They are... side... secondary... stories...

So the dev dont owes nothing to anyone.
And people who dont like it and are his Patreon, well, they are FREE to stop giving money. No big deal, lol.
And the others who are not his Patreon, but still complaining... well:

View attachment 172969_6af8f11af5f3f2c18192a7f42ad1ab7f.webp

:KEK:...

• Angry
Reactions: Lithy and Brovalon

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Why not a threesome wth those two blondes? Hope Dev to made a scene like that with those two, mother and daughter before he quits this game for good...
Threesomes with mom + daughter are incest, and incest is a no-go under current Patreon rules. It's why Diane was changed from Debbie's sister to her "friend", otherwise they couldn't have the threesome with the MC. It's also why we won't get a Debbie/Jenny threesome, sadly.

Gguga12

Aug 12, 2016
You can view it like that because if you don't care about DLCs, then it is a complete experience for yourself, and technically, any game with a story is fully complete once that story ends.
I don't know man, the game had 3 objectives at the start

Solve who killed mc's father ( done)
Save money for college ( more or less done)
Get a date for the ball ( not yet)

So till we get to the ball i would say the game is not complete yet

Reactions: sucklepuck

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
I don't know man, the game had 3 objectives at the start

Solve who killed mc's father ( done)
Save money for college ( more or less done)
Get a date for the ball ( not yet)

So till we get to the ball i would say the game is not complete yet
The ball was supposed to be the epilogue to the main story, now it no longer is. It's just a random side event now. DC should have put it in straight after the defeat of the Russians.

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
The ball was supposed to be the epilogue to the main story, now it no longer is. It's just a random side event now. DC should have put it in straight after the defeat of the Russians.
I don't recall anything about it being "just a random side event now". From what I remember it was always meant to cap off the dating system that supposedly will be added after all the classmates' storylines are finished.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
I don't recall anything about it being "just a random side event now". From what I remember it was always meant to cap off the dating system that supposedly will be added after all the classmates' storylines are finished.
Still should have been included when I said, therefore all the girls routes should have been completed before the defeat of the Russians, so this whole tech update and new characters and locations should have been done before their defeat as well.

1. Tech update done first.
2. Finish the girls routes alongside the main story, but before the Russians' defeat (anything new, of course, added in).
3. Then, immediately after their defeat, have the college prom to finish the story and the game.

This is one reason why I said this game is in the hands of the wrong people: they can't do good planning for a better experience and never want to.

Last edited:

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
Still should have been included when I said, therefore all the girls routes should have been completed before the defeat of the Russians, so this whole tech update and new characters and locations should have been done before their defeat as well.

1. Tech update done first.
2. Finish the girls routes alongside the main story, but before the Russians' defeat (anything new, of course, added in).
3. Then, immediately after their defeat, have the college prom to finish the story and the game.

This is one reason why I said this game is in the hands of the wrong people: they can't do good planning for a better experience and never want to.
Update order is mostly done by patron vote. They choose what they want to see done first, not DC. And isn't getting to decide what content you as a fan want to see first the best experience you could hope for?

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Update order is mostly done by patron vote. They choose what they want to see done first, not DC. And isn't getting to decide what content you as a fan want to see first the best experience you could hope for?
It is, although only for side stories, extra content, and some to be included in the main story. There should never be a poll to choose if side or main story content should come first; the latter takes priority. For any game, there should be a clear schedule for the creator(s) when side content happens and when main story content happens, not when the fans decide.

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes