Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
I'm looking forward for the next arc of this thread.
Wonder what/if people will complain about when the first part of the update releases.
Ohhh man, I can't wait for the positive ones, the holly mary of 5/5 reviews over nothing hahahaha

Vendovah

Nov 14, 2022
I got two question is this game good and how many sisters mc has
I would say the game is good, the problem is that it's not done yet, and at the current rate it never will be.

MC only has one "sister", but she was changed into a "roommate" because of patreon's rules, so you'll need this mod to change it back.

Reactions: NewSeal

NitroDo

May 16, 2022
The problem with this game isn't with the Art being slow, but that the coding of it is like trying to stick your dick in a cheerio, too slow and it's going to break it.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
I've largely been indifferent on the issue but the arguments of the people that are against AI are always such pretentious BS that I end up siding with the AI advocates. "It's inspiration when we do it!"

No, it's not. Flowery rationalizations aside, the human mind is a computer. There's no special magic that is happening when it amalgamates everything it consumed to produce "original" art. It's always been plagiarism on both sides. One that always starts off blatant and becomes less instantly recognizable with improvement. From the day you are born, whether you recognize it or not, you are copying the things around you. It's what you choose to copy that actually defines you.

Understand that the distinction of what is and what isn't plagiarism was never for the benefit of artists. It was defined by lobbyists to dominate markets. And now that the profit calculation is shifting with emerging technologies, all the ignorant people that actually drank the kool-aid are gonna be used one last time to help secure monopolies over AI before inevitably being left broke on the side of the road with this made up nonsense ideology.
For real. Like you i am mostly indifferent to AI but the anti AI crowed with their BS pisses me off and pushing me to side with AI in every discussion. They are stright up harrassing and bully people who say something even remotly positive about AI and then have a gall to claim higher moral ground.

4.00 star(s) 361 Votes