Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
I have a question, the issue with the saves has been resolved, whether it is compatible with future updates or not. If it is a No, I better wait until the game is finished once and for all, I don't want to be playing the game from scratch again per update.

Reactions: IResentThis

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Has it been a year already? Guess it's time for the annual update, or is this one of those remaking old scenes updates?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I have a question, the issue with the saves has been resolved, whether it is compatible with future updates or not. If it is a No, I better wait until the game is finished once and for all, I don't want to be playing the game from scratch again per update.
The issue with saves in the old version was solved years ago.

However, your previous save will not work for the new tech update version because variable names have been changed and more...

That said, every save in the current tech update IS expected to work for future updates. Either way, as has been the case for years, you should expect DC to include an option to start at "new content" in future tech updates. Again, that option should not be available for this tech update, because there is really no (limited) new content.

Reactions: Raizen84
4.00 star(s) 361 Votes