Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
Holy fuck I can only blame myself for getting excited about the Black chick's update, tech update will get released every 2 months??? I was expecting that update in 2021, holy shit.

Reactions: Centarius

manneychin

May 8, 2017
what was the point of including the old art
Money!

Around Q3 of last year the $/patreon started to drop as more and more paypigs switched their contribution to $1. In response DC hid the amount he goy every month, to avoid paypigs seeing that their ire has a collective effect. But the trend was already visible. Then [ABANDONED] struck and not even DC's promise of releasing something in just 30 days could correct the nosedive in income.
When ICSTOR did something similar with Milfy City in August 2023, just the mere announcement that MC will release "soon" (with no proof) boosted his paypig count by ~30% in just one month and ICSTOR's behaviour over time was pretty much just as bad as DC's.
Now when DC did the same about a month ago he barely managed to keep his paypigs at the same level so things were in the deep red.

What we're seeing now is a rushed turd. It contains a small fraction of what DC promised in December 2020 wil be delivered in full in 3 to 4 months (the timer started on March 21st, 2021 when v0.20.16 came out so the deadline was July 2021).
I'll repeat because it's so incredulous many people may not get it on the first attempt. The release that's been put out right now is a desperate attempt to keep the paypig milk flowing. It contains a fraction of what DC promised in Dec 2020 he'll deliver in full in 3 to 4 months after v0.20.16 came out in March 2021. So he literally has nothing to show as work-done for nearly 3 years of payments totalling over $2.2 million. Instead he now sells the same thing that was supposed to be delivered in 3-4 months as something that he'll deliver in literally 3-4 years (3 years have already elapsed 2 months ago). Maybe. If enough money keeps flowing.

The disrespect towards his paypigs is astonishing here. In 7+ years since I've been checking out wegs I haven't seen anything like it and I have seen some shit.

1717187796902.png

Sasori21

Apr 5, 2020
Well, if you were hoping to use the incest patch just forget it. Game won't even load if you try it. It gives you a syntax error and won't load at all, unless it's just me and I don't know what I'm doing.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Sorry, I'm quite stupid, does the tech version include all the content of the pre-tech version? or is the tech version a remake?

Feb 25, 2022
Version 21.0.0 Release! (Tech-Update wip.4468)
Patreon post image.jpg

The first release using our new source code is finally here!

As we mentioned in our last news post, not all of the Tech Update content is

available yet. We have been working extensively on all aspects of Summertime

Saga and now have most key systems and art in place. Starting with this release

we are switching our focus to bringing familiar content into the new engine and

releasing our progress every 2 months. As well as moving over existing content,

we will also be slipping in some new additions for players to enjoy each update.

Patreon post image-1.jpg
------------------------------------------------------
Here's a brief summary of what's changed and is available in this release:
• The game is now widescreen and higher resolution (varied across platforms).
• Many new locations across town have been added to the map (and you'll be able to visit them all).
• All locations have been improved visually and extended (art, buttons, crowds, etc).
• UI, buttons and navigation improved and streamlined.
• Jenny's story has been improved and updated with a bit of new content.
• Debbie's story is relatively the same (some parts use old art and no pregnancy yet) but we added various improvements.
• First day of school has been reworked with new art and content to introduce players to the game.

Download:

If you are a Patron supporting us, you can access a unique private download link on our website by linking your Patreon account here:

If you are a not a Patron but want to play our latest patch, you will have to wait for our public links to be ready, roughly within 24 hours:

Old saved games:

Old saves will not be compatible as this version of the game uses a new source code.

Found a bug? Report here:

Thanks to those supporting us all this time, and those who send feedback. Make sure to watch our daily live stream to see the development!

-DC

4.00 star(s) 361 Votes