Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
There are certain posters that need a shill warning because you see them religiously in some of the more infamous games running defence.
You need to provide better accommodations if you are going to have me and some others live rent-free in your head. This shit is damp, dark, and dreary. Oliver Twist lived better at the orphanage.

Lux37

Aug 13, 2021
Disclaimer there is no new content in fact in this build there is less content than before. The update is basically a total remake of the Summer Time Saga source code. And they will be adding content that was on the game every 3 months.

I still think Dark cookie is shitty

Last edited:

freyrider

Aug 1, 2017
IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS MY MAN LMAO. Some people are above help or reason. :ROFLMAO:
Mate, I have a live outside of waiting for the next update for some lewd game. I don't have much of a horse in this race.
Maybe the tech upgrade took to long and wasn't worth it. But honestly maybe it was necessary because the code before was a total mess? I'm not gonna deep-dive to evaluate that.
I am simply pointing out that complaining about lack of content for a tech update is retarded.
If you wonna complain that it took to long go ahead, seems appropriate but also doing anything is hard, doing anything well is downright impossible.

demonslender

Jul 26, 2020
All I can say Is DarkCookie streams almost every day and talks, answers questions, and works on the game where everyone can see what he is doing. He is not sitting on his butt doing nothing.
this is what we call a professional scam artist. he knows what he's doing and what he's doing is showing people an illusion of progress. he works for a small bit and then spends most the time chatting.

4.00 star(s) 361 Votes