Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
The game would have been finished without changing the resolution. Then they could have created a new game at a higher resolution.

We're still looking at 6-12 months before the full upgrade.

PElvisTek

Formerly 'Machinencio'
Oct 22, 2017
long story short:
>promise rework for a few months time
>devs super lazy and do no work
>(2 years later still nothing)
>gets abandoned tag
>dev releases a WIP build with about a months worth of work to avoid the abandoned tag so they can still keep all the patreons
>people mad
Oh god, i remember the announcement of the pre "tech update" back in 2019.

Ifllslonly

Oct 17, 2023
Why i should care if someone is happy about something doesn't make me happy or even worse if they like to burn out money for no reason? I'm happy for them in the first case, i totally don't care in the latter.
Patreons are happy. You're happy. Why are we having this conversation in the first place?
But what you won't understand is that you don't buy the car on patreon, you have the car for free in any case, you should give some money out of your will to the car manufacturer because you feel like to support their work. But yeah, it's "shocking" that i understand how a patreon work, i know. :ROFLMAO:

That's whay you pay for if you give devs money:
  • Early access releases
  • Private download servers
  • Bug Tracker access
  • Development Roadmap access
  • Wiki edit permissions
  • Stream archive access
  • Unique Discord role (PatronCookieDough)
  • Access to crowd sourced translations tool
Nothing more, nothing less. The game isn't included in the perks of the patreon because it's free.
DC is just a reflection of the industry as a whole. He's a full-time developer, top 1 adult game developer on Patreon who doesn't deliver at all. It's just nonsense to defend him.
What you're saying is just a monetization model. It's only free because supporters pay for it. Do you think this game would be the same with 0 supporters? Do you think this game would exist without support?

Reactions: HottyYoungThug

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
was mostly scrolling to see the cat fights with this new update but learned about Urban demons remake is even better entertainment than i will find here
yea i just saw that too, looks really good tbh. hopefully the devs done lie and steal money :p

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
DC is just a reflection of the industry as a whole. He's a full-time developer, top 1 adult game developer on Patreon who doesn't deliver at all. It's just nonsense to defend him.
What you're saying is just a monetization model. It's only free because supporters pay for it. Do you think this game would be the same with 0 supporters? Do you think this game would exist without support?
this is my point. this guy simply just doesnt understand it. AND he keeps saying "wait" like its not already been years

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

Tronn4

Apr 7, 2024
this should have kept then abandoned tag. closed this entire chat and started off a new thread. it would tell people this pre-tech version was at least a full game. the new shit DC posted is a WIP.

and stop asking for an incest patch 4 hours after the game has been released! ask in about 7 hours :p

redjoe23

Nov 2, 2019
Guys, I just woke up from a 2-year coma and rushed to the thread of my favorite game to see the latest release. Can anyone please summarize the new content I can look forward to as I wait for the download to finish?

• Haha
Reactions: Somnus
4.00 star(s) 365 Votes