4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

Lightsworne

Apr 15, 2022
This is freaking crazy.

The game is literally tagged as abandoned, people paid for content and the creator decided to create a whole new game. When I see devs doing this with regular games, like an early access indie game, usually the game studio/dev is doomed. The community will not forgive nor forget(usually). And yet we see people do this over and over again with adult games.

It's really interesting how this whole "adult games industry" works. Devs work endlessly on the same game, adding an astronomically high amount of characters to the game, to the point of the game being just a shell of the original premise. We see devs giving "crumbs" for content and people showering them with money, not even knowing when or if they will deliver the product. And this is totally sustainable for the devs, since they get their paycheck monthly. This is nuts.

Anyway, I hope the dev keep up with THIS game, since it is a pretty cool one.
You must be new to Hentai games :D

Ifllslonly

Oct 17, 2023
It's really interesting how this whole "adult games industry" works. Devs work endlessly on the same game, adding an astronomically high amount of characters to the game, to the point of the game being just a shell of the original premise. We see devs giving "crumbs" for content and people showering them with money, not even knowing when or if they will deliver the product. And this is totally sustainable for the devs, since they get their paycheck monthly. This is nuts.
Small ecosystem with lack of competition among devs that 100% regulated by supporters/players.
Huge quality gaps between games doesn't help, so people tend to believe as long as they can, because there is no alternatives for them or at least they think so - simping mentality basically.
So, the main problem is a lack of regulation and awareness - many think that support is a tip for a work and not an investment (it's only "you name it" bucks, come on).

This can only be helped by helping small/new devs with less potential and good/clear work ethic much more than it's currently is now in order to make ecosystem less one-sided and scummy - but you need a lot of awareness for this.

Last edited:

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Small ecosystem with lack of competition among devs that 100% regulated by supporters/players.
Huge quality gaps between games doesn't help, so people tend to believe as long as they can, because there is no alternatives for them or at least they think so - simping mentality basically.
So, the main problem is a lack of regulation and awareness - many think that support is a tip for a work and not an investment (it's only "you name it" bucks, come on).

This can only be helped by helping small devs with less potential and good/clear work ethic much more than it's currently is now in order to make ecosystem less one-sided and scummy - but you need a lot of awareness for this.
u can blame the dev for bad work ethics but it's mostly people who mindlessly spend their money at the dev who are the real problem, I get that it's everyones own decision what they do with their money but they incentivize that behavior by feeding the dev with money even tho he was practically dead for years... Nothing will change as long as the dev has infinite money glitch basically but that's what it is in those types of games

Ifllslonly

Oct 17, 2023
u can blame the dev for bad work ethics but it's mostly people who mindlessly spend their money at the dev who are the real problem, I get that it's everyones own decision what they do with their money but they incentivize that behavior by feeding the dev with money even tho he was practically dead for years... Nothing will change as long as the dev has infinite money glitch basically but that's what it is in those types of games
I don't really blame anyone and don't care about this particular dev nor his games tbh - he is at least funny and clear with his irony like: "$3,112 of 10,000 per month I'll hire a maid to clean my house only in lingerie... And some other stuff." and "But, above all, I'm a skeleton, So I'm trustworthy."
He also made the game with bestiality and incest - I can respect him for this sole fact.
As long as people are happy with his work ethic and he doesn't lie - I don't care.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nosferia

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
After Abandoning this good game he started another one - what a shame :FacePalm:
Survivor Guilt :confused: i will not play that game ever (y)
At least Bones Tales: Manor got better Npc's

cprn

Apr 3, 2017
I'd say the issue is also with the patreon system that rewards them every month with money without the owner actually posting any updates.
It is also the people who subscribe to them but forget to cancel it.

I noticed that most adult games that end up on steam have the bar set way higher and get constant updates, and probably more money as well.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
I'd say the issue is also with the patreon system that rewards them every month with money without the owner actually posting any updates.
It is also the people who subscribe to them but forget to cancel it.

I noticed that most adult games that end up on steam have the bar set way higher and get constant updates, and probably more money as well.
Well the thing is patreon itself doesn't care if the creator gets money without working since they get their percentage and are happy with that. The only thing they care about is broken ToS and that isn't the case for devs who don't update even for years. But it's really baffling how people keep subscribing to a creator which hasn't posted anything productive in a year before releasing the update, it just seems kinda irrational to me.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Considering that an update of the other Dr. Bones game has just been released, a part of me restored my faith that someday this game will also be updated.

floran

May 20, 2020
After Abandoning this good game he started another one - what a shame :FacePalm:
Survivor Guilt :confused: i will not play that game ever (y)
At least Bones Tales: Manor got better Npc's

He didn't Abandoned this game "to start a new game". Survivor guilt has been on the making since like 2019 and that one is also moving like a crippled slug. Took him over a year to add a tavern minigame.

So both are just cashcows for his idiot patreons.

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes