4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

nepher

Aug 12, 2018
The game is dead, unfortunately, he is not releasing anything anymore. Is the cash flowing from suckers? yes it is, but still, doesn't mean the game is alive...

Alex9107

Mar 18, 2021
I got so tired of his shit I filed a complaint to his support pages on how he dosent do anything. At this point I just want to see him beg for a second chance from the community.
Please share, how many seconds did your complaint last on his support page? With this all can already make a betting...

Iceloo

Sep 20, 2019
Why is he still getting so much support?

He hasn’t shown any progress for the game in a very long time.

I know he used to lie on discord by saying he was still working on the game so the fans would keep paying him.

But this kind of lie is supposed to work only a short time, his supporters must have realized that the game is abandoned. No ? :WaitWhat:

So how do he keep getting so much money without doing anything ?
Have people forgotten to cancel their subscription? :unsure:

sanijiii

Jul 20, 2023
it would be nice if someone made a mod version of this game just like what chillyscholar did with urban demons. even tho the game is near its end(maybe?) when it's abandoned, it has still so much potential, kinda sad it's wasted

Reactions: The King of Pirates

SGGG

May 9, 2020
Why is he still getting so much support?

He hasn’t shown any progress for the game in a very long time.

I know he used to lie on discord by saying he was still working on the game so the fans would keep paying him.

But this kind of lie is supposed to work only a short time, his supporters must have realized that the game is abandoned. No ? :WaitWhat:

So how do he keep getting so much money without doing anything ?
Have people forgotten to cancel their subscription? :unsure:
Bones himself recently wrote here that it doesn't really matter what you say in the F95zone!

But that was an excuse from Oseo Bones, who apparently felt offended by something like that and didn't feel like it anymore. At the beginning it was said that he had not found any inspiration and suggestions would be appropriate. After that, I don't know what was going on with him and despite his supporters still paying well before that, but

its X formerly Twitter. His old account was deleted and a new account has been created again since August 2022. His Patreon account still has (under 500 members) those who still support.

His Discord page reported that the project was not progressing because of his health. I know that health comes first and his family, etc. But as a developer, he should have let everyone know the platform supports it and stop paying the costs for an indefinite period of time? Other developers do it this way if they are on vacation or due to illness, they will suspend the service and your money will not be deducted as long as you are back at work. For example, he doesn't do that!

Strange that he didn't mention his illness on Twitter or any other platform? Before that, he was talking nicely here in this forum (his post is very amusing) and then suddenly he announces his illness after 1 month?! I myself had something similar and the pain should have been 2-3 months ago, with symptoms such as pressure due to blisters or blood coming out.

Screenshot (6).png

I don't want to accuse it of being a scam, but I had a feeling that this scam worked. Unfortunately, there are many who did that and still do to this day, but mostly they were reported to Patreon and then the developer was banned because of scam!

I still don't understand why people didn't report support on , for example? I, like everyone else, opted out of not developing the game further and Patreon wanted to investigate closely, but nothing has been done to date?

Nowadays you can no longer believe what is written on the Internet. It's funny that this only affects the developers (including other games that I don't call Name). Until you've been exposed where your subscription numbers are going down and then you'll have to apologize, which usually can't be saved. Unfortunately that happened to some people there too. I don't have any hope anymore. No message about its condition or the game update message.

Apparently he no longer looks like he once said and reads this, I don't care whether he reads here or not. I'm just very disappointed how he developed well in the beginning with the game and now he's throwing everything away just because someone wrote in his face what he thinks about the game's development. The truth can really hurt!

Edit:
Unless he disappeared into the ground and dusted himself off and led a different life or he died that's why there's no news? That would make more sense... If someone knows better how to do it, then let us know, otherwise there will be further confusion from other users who are not in the loop and wonder what is going on?

Last edited:

JoDaCl

Jun 23, 2018
Blame Patreon...ive been here since the beginning of this and patreon did this not bones...they decided the same thing that amazon did and if certain content is not covered by the major credit card companies full support then they remove you( bones posted on this when it happened and then he started working mostly on survivors guilt... and then came the hate boner that everyone got for not working on a game most of them got for free and bones could not profit off of...i would have walked away too

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
I can understand that health issues and a lack of motivation can lead to his situation, what I don't undertand is why he doesn't take any measures against this, for example he could relay part of his job like the programming to other people and focus only on the art/writing.

gh0gh0

Mar 30, 2021
Кто захочет тот поймет, желаю скорейшего выздоровления бро.
f95 and creators 18+ games you are best!

zaytamder

Sep 26, 2017
Bones himself recently wrote here that it doesn't really matter what you say in the F95zone!

But that was an excuse from Oseo Bones, who apparently felt offended by something like that and didn't feel like it anymore. At the beginning it was said that he had not found any inspiration and suggestions would be appropriate. After that, I don't know what was going on with him and despite his supporters still paying well before that, but

its X formerly Twitter. His old account was deleted and a new account has been created again since August 2022. His Patreon account still has (under 500 members) those who still support.

His Discord page reported that the project was not progressing because of his health. I know that health comes first and his family, etc. But as a developer, he should have let everyone know the platform supports it and stop paying the costs for an indefinite period of time? Other developers do it this way if they are on vacation or due to illness, they will suspend the service and your money will not be deducted as long as you are back at work. For example, he doesn't do that!

Strange that he didn't mention his illness on Twitter or any other platform? Before that, he was talking nicely here in this forum (his post is very amusing) and then suddenly he announces his illness after 1 month?! I myself had something similar and the pain should have been 2-3 months ago, with symptoms such as pressure due to blisters or blood coming out.

View attachment 3223187

I don't want to accuse it of being a scam, but I had a feeling that this scam worked. Unfortunately, there are many who did that and still do to this day, but mostly they were reported to Patreon and then the developer was banned because of scam!

I still don't understand why people didn't report support on , for example? I, like everyone else, opted out of not developing the game further and Patreon wanted to investigate closely, but nothing has been done to date?

Nowadays you can no longer believe what is written on the Internet. It's funny that this only affects the developers (including other games that I don't call Name). Until you've been exposed where your subscription numbers are going down and then you'll have to apologize, which usually can't be saved. Unfortunately that happened to some people there too. I don't have any hope anymore. No message about its condition or the game update message.

Apparently he no longer looks like he once said and reads this, I don't care whether he reads here or not. I'm just very disappointed how he developed well in the beginning with the game and now he's throwing everything away just because someone wrote in his face what he thinks about the game's development. The truth can really hurt!

Edit:
Unless he disappeared into the ground and dusted himself off and led a different life or he died that's why there's no news? That would make more sense... If someone knows better how to do it, then let us know, otherwise there will be further confusion from other users who are not in the loop and wonder what is going on?
I think my father send me that same picture on x-mas, it's an video where that thing ends in a beer bottle

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes