4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

king asfa

Mar 27, 2022
The kid is not dead, I told him a couple of facts on discord, he answered me and banned me from the server. I don't understand how today he still earns 3k a month :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Rjs90

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Because the question was asked incorrectly. Need: "How to transfer money to you for the update..."
No, no. You're also incorrect as the mere hint or mention of the forbidden words w̴̨̝͙̹͈̻̍̄͜͝h̶̢̆́͌ẽ̴͉̫̐n̶̦̭͉͕͙͇̠̰͍̘̐̎̀͗͒̓̄̍̽͘͝ͅ or ̴̫̱̄͌u̵͈̳̙̖̠͚̣̦̒̃̊ṕ̵̢̮̺̙͈̯̠̐́̿͒̿͆̾͌̀̽̇͘͝ḍ̵̱̦̳͍̦̳̤̤̼͖̭̻̥̔̈́̅̍́͒͒̅̌̒̒̕a̶̱̍̓̈́̒͋̏̾̒̎͘t̷̛̳̘̟̪̬̮̜̘̭̼̹̤͎̀̽̿͐̅͊́̈́̽͐̿͠͝e̸̛̼͔͔̮͌̾̒̾̂́͘͘ escape the realm of possibility or even comprehension.

Alex9107

Mar 18, 2021
No, no. You're also incorrect as the mere hint or mention of the forbidden words w̴̨̝͙̹͈̻̍̄͜͝h̶̢̆́͌ẽ̴͉̫̐n̶̦̭͉͕͙͇̠̰͍̘̐̎̀͗͒̓̄̍̽͘͝ͅ or ̴̫̱̄͌u̵͈̳̙̖̠͚̣̦̒̃̊ṕ̵̢̮̺̙͈̯̠̐́̿͒̿͆̾͌̀̽̇͘͝ḍ̵̱̦̳͍̦̳̤̤̼͖̭̻̥̔̈́̅̍́͒͒̅̌̒̒̕a̶̱̍̓̈́̒͋̏̾̒̎͘t̷̛̳̘̟̪̬̮̜̘̭̼̹̤͎̀̽̿͐̅͊́̈́̽͐̿͠͝e̸̛̼͔͔̮͌̾̒̾̂́͘͘ escape the realm of possibility or even comprehension.
Well, I have no more options... :unsure: I’m not ready to sell a kidney for an update... ;)

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
well if it works, could you do it? It's only a small sacrifice for your fellow man! I would love to see a new update....
Cuh really be thinking giving him more money is gonna make him work harder hahahaha

He ain't delivering, mate.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes