4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
maybe the developer is working on the game for the latest and final version, this is just my opinion, we can only hope that this game releases its newest version.
I admire your optimism but in this case there will be no game nor update. The game is effectively abandoned and there'll be no coming back. Don't expect updates on this game or any games from bones. If there is no single update for a game, in this case manor, it can be considered abandoned. And if you go to his discord don't listen to him or anyone else who may defend him the game is abandoned and that's that. I guaranty to you that he'll never release an update for manor or his other game.

Reactions: The King of Pirates

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Great, I shall take up on your guarantee offer. What are the terms of your "guaranty" in case he releases an update? Will you un-release it? Or just pay compensation for any potential damages incurred?
For almost a year with no update, what more guaranty do you want? This game is abandoned as it can get. Can i be wrong here?, of course i can and i'll take it all back if this game is ever updated. Everyone here knows that's not gonna happen. Even that mutant bones knows it.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hey its me again..lol. can you help me find another game? I previously downloaded it, but i got a different Pc. The game im looking for is kind of like Papers Please. Thank you Master lol. Also how've you been??
Sounds to me like ? Never played it but I've seen a couple of screenshots and it looks like it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PeanutBoy305

HerreroA

Apr 3, 2023
Atleast the The Day Before team shutdown after 4 days of release , bones still havent and keeps milking on if some idiots still fund him for his scam :poop: :ROFLMAO: Been away from this thread for ages and still keeps giving :sneaky:
it wasnt a scam , it was a pretty game w a dev actually working
now it is a scam.

• Angry
Reactions: Sorgath

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
For almost a year with no update, what more guaranty do you want? This game is abandoned as it can get. Can i be wrong here?, of course i can and i'll take it all back if this game is ever updated. Everyone here knows that's not gonna happen. Even that mutant bones knows it.
Actually it's even over a year last update was september 2022

Feb 16, 2019
I was wondering if there was ever gonna be anything added to this. But I guess there won’t be. Bummer. I actually had fun and wanted to see if there would be more to do in the game. But I guess that’s just it then.

RIP

• Sad
Reactions: StreamSteam

RZofRaz

Apr 6, 2021
triste em ver esse jogo abandonado, lembro de quando vi ele estava no 0.15, tinha muitas teorias e muitas ideias. que pena.
para um lado, eu entendo o lado dele de desenvolver sem ganha dinheiro é complicado

• Red Heart
Reactions: Keko!

Keko!

Jan 13, 2021
triste em ver esse jogo abandonado, lembro de quando vi ele estava no 0.15, tinha muitas teorias e muitas ideias. que pena.
para um lado, eu entendo o lado dele de desenvolver sem ganha dinheiro é complicado
é foda menó

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes