4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

Gordox96

Mar 12, 2022
This is a question for contributors.
why do you continue to pay it when you have had nothing for a year and not even any progress?

"I know the question may seem stupid but I would like to understand in my ignorance:unsure:"
Well, I accompany you in your ignorance, because it makes no sense, more than 3 years and 2 games and people continue paying and I don't think it's fanaticism because looking for a game with the specific labels of this one, there are many.

• Sad
Reactions: hopelesslol

TalkingCat15

Jan 16, 2021
Is there a game like The Manor out there? With incest and bestiality stuff. Plz tell me.
The only one I can think of is Project Myriam I believe, can't say much tho cause I didn't like it. Queen Opala games have bestiality but not incest and Gabe is doing horrible with the last 2 years of updates in Origin.

Reactions: duiguinho6798

py6644

Aug 26, 2018
The most amazing thing about this game is that it still has over $3,000 in backers.

How the hell are you manipulating people, do they have no brains?

-FlavorTown-

Aug 2, 2017
I discovered this game about 4-3 years ago, I have to say that it is a very good game, but in the end if you make bad decisions it will be reflected in your project.

1- What was the need to start a new game when you're not even close to finishing the main one?

2- The donors you live off of are not giving you the money so that you can live a happy and carefree life, they are giving the money to receive something in return, something that is 1 year old and from what I see they will continue without receiving anything.

3- Today it is still good but it was left behind, in its time it was the best you could find, but today you find games that in my opinion surpass it and have enough content.

4- Since I started playing, and you will know what I mean, the game was full of incomplete mechanics, which to this day, of course, remain unimplemented, this is not the fault of money, nor of the fans. , nor the time, it's all Bones' fault, the guy instead of focusing on making new content or finishing the mechanics that already existed, he started redoing the scenes, it doesn't make sense at least to me, I simply see that as You want to squeeze your donors, have them send you money and you give them the middle finger.

5- This is a personal opinion, but I say that if the guy is so lazy, sorry, I forget that every 3 months he goes to the hospital, since the guy is always sick instead of taking a route here, a route there, focus only on 1 to finish it quickly, and only give 1 or 2 scenes to another character.

Anyway, I could continue saying things that in my opinion and that of many others is because the game is in ruins today, but for what, I'm just telling you that if you just know the game and see this, play it once , freeze and wait until you wake up in 50 years because this is not going to end in 2-4, this already looks like Silksong, only at least that one will be finished when it comes out.
The best answer to some of your points. Money.
Bones started working on the other game and abandoned The Manor because Manor has beast and incest content which isn't welcome on Patreon, so he started focusing on SG to fill in that sweet Patreon pay gap. As for his laziness. Who knows. There are creators like DotArt that pull in insane numbers for mediocre content but they maintain consistent updates. If Bones hired people for help or just updated his games on a reasonable basis then he'd be hitting big numbers, but there's still people willing to back him and he seems content with what he's making. Makes me wonder if he's actually been working on the games the whole time and he'll only start to slowly push out updates once his numbers start falling.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I remember when someone dared to say that this guy was going to abandon the project and was just making money from stupid people, you boys blindly defended the developer. You guys made a mistake with these people, but karma exists... Well done to everyone who gave money to this charlatan. (y)

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes