4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Wearablenine

Sep 21, 2017
Just gonna place this here

View attachment 3089497
What do other games with AI art have to do with you taking so long come up with updates lol. Is it because you believe people are leaving you for games with AI art. To be honest, the artstyle in this game is unique and likeable and looks nothing like a 6 year old would draw. Which makes it part of this games main appeal. Why would you even compare. Sounds like a poor excuse for very slow updates. Last time I downloaded this game was back in September 11, 2022, version 0.19. Which is over a year now.

To anyone who is still a sub or patron, unsub. Clearly your not getting what you paid for.

Yziks

Jan 16, 2022
I discovered this game about 4-3 years ago, I have to say that it is a very good game, but in the end if you make bad decisions it will be reflected in your project.

1- What was the need to start a new game when you're not even close to finishing the main one?

2- The donors you live off of are not giving you the money so that you can live a happy and carefree life, they are giving the money to receive something in return, something that is 1 year old and from what I see they will continue without receiving anything.

3- Today it is still good but it was left behind, in its time it was the best you could find, but today you find games that in my opinion surpass it and have enough content.

4- Since I started playing, and you will know what I mean, the game was full of incomplete mechanics, which to this day, of course, remain unimplemented, this is not the fault of money, nor of the fans. , nor the time, it's all Bones' fault, the guy instead of focusing on making new content or finishing the mechanics that already existed, he started redoing the scenes, it doesn't make sense at least to me, I simply see that as You want to squeeze your donors, have them send you money and you give them the middle finger.

5- This is a personal opinion, but I say that if the guy is so lazy, sorry, I forget that every 3 months he goes to the hospital, since the guy is always sick instead of taking a route here, a route there, focus only on 1 to finish it quickly, and only give 1 or 2 scenes to another character.

Anyway, I could continue saying things that in my opinion and that of many others is because the game is in ruins today, but for what, I'm just telling you that if you just know the game and see this, play it once , freeze and wait until you wake up in 50 years because this is not going to end in 2-4, this already looks like Silksong, only at least that one will be finished when it comes out.

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
I discovered this game about 4-3 years ago, I have to say that it is a very good game, but in the end if you make bad decisions it will be reflected in your project.

1- What was the need to start a new game when you're not even close to finishing the main one?

2- The donors you live off of are not giving you the money so that you can live a happy and carefree life, they are giving the money to receive something in return, something that is 1 year old and from what I see they will continue without receiving anything.

3- Today it is still good but it was left behind, in its time it was the best you could find, but today you find games that in my opinion surpass it and have enough content.

4- Since I started playing, and you will know what I mean, the game was full of incomplete mechanics, which to this day, of course, remain unimplemented, this is not the fault of money, nor of the fans. , nor the time, it's all Bones' fault, the guy instead of focusing on making new content or finishing the mechanics that already existed, he started redoing the scenes, it doesn't make sense at least to me, I simply see that as You want to squeeze your donors, have them send you money and you give them the middle finger.

5- This is a personal opinion, but I say that if the guy is so lazy, sorry, I forget that every 3 months he goes to the hospital, since the guy is always sick instead of taking a route here, a route there, focus only on 1 to finish it quickly, and only give 1 or 2 scenes to another character.

Anyway, I could continue saying things that in my opinion and that of many others is because the game is in ruins today, but for what, I'm just telling you that if you just know the game and see this, play it once , freeze and wait until you wake up in 50 years because this is not going to end in 2-4, this already looks like Silksong, only at least that one will be finished when it comes out.
2 is so very on point. he's doing it so that people sub to him. people are subbing to him so that he can make progress. BONE'S obligated to make progress, but when he found out, reached or gained where tons of people subbed to him. that's when he gets lazy. well, most devs, that is why every time i sub to a dev ill wait 5 months. PEOPLE ARE GREEDY and PART OF HUMAN NATURE but has limitation. if there are no progress, but full of excuses. ill just unsub. THERES NO SUCH THING AS I DO IT FOR FUN. heck if there is no one subbing to him we'll see where that DO IT FOR FUN WILL GET HIM

Keko!

Jan 13, 2021
Apparently, milking is the only reason Bones started to work with Ero Games, he's a talented artist ngl. If the money incoming stops, then he'll have to work for it. I know, I know this is hella obvious.

Bro is already retired atp.
Give it a couple of years, then maybe, the Bones needs all the milk he can get, need to keep his fair complexity of bone white

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
Man i think we all should

Honestly, I think the biggest mistake Bones made was standing up to his fanbase (aside from being rather opaque with his work).
I don't think a head-on clash with his fans was necessary. If he didn't want to be sympathetic, that's fine, but remember that your fans are the foundation of your economy and the engine of it all. Without them none of this works
We have games that work with 3-6 month updates.
And we even have games that can take 8 months to update. The problem is not that Bones took so long, it's that he kept making excuses.
395games, magicnuts, Charybdis, Chyos... there are a lot of talented and hard working people out there. Obviously they make a lot of money by being extremely good at their job, but Bones is talented too and I think he just needed to give more love to his fan base and ask his community for more advice on the game.
Hopefully he'll come back someday, but it's going to be hard, because if he doesn't think it's profitable and he already got burned-out once, it's very hard for him to come back.

Reactions: Liquid_Donut

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
Someone needs to cut his incomes on Patreon and SubscribeStar and we'll get at least 2 updates every month.
that's not gonna work ever. you know that both platforms are also taking money from content creators even if they're not doing anything or uploading new contents. but if they do that. they'll lose millions. they don't want that. humans are greedy. they dont give a fk about patrons. that's why business is business. we gotta deal with it.

hopelesslol

Oct 23, 2020
This is a question for contributors.
why do you continue to pay it when you have had nothing for a year and not even any progress?

"I know the question may seem stupid but I would like to understand in my ignorance:unsure:"

Reactions: Marad
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes