4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

Pervy Incel

Dec 1, 2017
The moment I remember the game's title, you can't imagine the disappointment I had after finding out there's no updates ever since.

DAgger1000

Apr 26, 2020
How many of these old posts are there? I try to click the link to take me back to the original post but it doesn't seem to work

Aug 12, 2019
Haven't looked at this thing in like a year, it's dead yeah, but any fun drama or anything since? Has it been full radio silence or has there been anything interesting? Not as in like 'sign of new update' interesting, that ship has sailed, but I remember the Taffy Tales forum in the lead up to and the aftermath of that latest update and that was pretty funny, anything like that?

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
Haven't looked at this thing in like a year, it's dead yeah, but any fun drama or anything since? Has it been full radio silence or has there been anything interesting? Not as in like 'sign of new update' interesting, that ship has sailed, but I remember the Taffy Tales forum in the lead up to and the aftermath of that latest update and that was pretty funny, anything like that?
This thing is so dead, even the drama about it being dead already died a while ago. The game died, we all poked the corpse with a stick for a couple months, then everyone grew bored and went on with their lifes. Nothing is going to come up here that is worth seeing.

GAT103

Mar 4, 2022
This thing is so dead, even the drama about it being dead already died a while ago. The game died, we all poked the corpse with a stick for a couple months, then everyone grew bored and went on with their lifes. Nothing is going to come up here that is worth seeing.
damn right

Reactions: Grone4life

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
What a shame, I liked this game, the saddest thing is that many times these games are not finished not because the dev has problems but because of simple laziness, I could simply give it an end and that's it, or ask for a "vacation" time or something like that if you lack inspiration.

But that's just my opinion and the devs are the ones who do what they want with their game, the strange thing is that there are still people supporting it just for crumbs.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes