4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

jkvd

Oct 12, 2021
Hey guys, I had played for a few hours and got pretty far but sadly my save got deleted, anyone got the newest updated a fully maxxed out save to share? I just don't really feel like grinding all over again

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Hey guys, I had played for a few hours and got pretty far but sadly my save got deleted, anyone got the newest updated a fully maxxed out save to share? I just don't really feel like grinding all over again
Unless you are a newbie here, check the OP. It has the "latest" update, with the "maxxed out" save.

Reactions: Betelman

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Well, my only guess is that money should start to drop after this, i mean, i refuse to believe that people it's just that retarded.

01/04/2022

Subscribestar
$4054
Patreon
$1318
Well, i guess with time dumb people came into sense again and stopped burning his own money.

Feb 16, 2019
It be better if he just puts everything out and finishes The Manor. Seeing it took this long to get around to it, he better just put all he has, be done with it and move on.

Reactions: Kingdomless

melakuu

Oct 21, 2019
This is freaking crazy.

The game is literally tagged as abandoned, people paid for content and the creator decided to create a whole new game. When I see devs doing this with regular games, like an early access indie game, usually the game studio/dev is doomed. The community will not forgive nor forget(usually). And yet we see people do this over and over again with adult games.

It's really interesting how this whole "adult games industry" works. Devs work endlessly on the same game, adding an astronomically high amount of characters to the game, to the point of the game being just a shell of the original premise. We see devs giving "crumbs" for content and people showering them with money, not even knowing when or if they will deliver the product. And this is totally sustainable for the devs, since they get their paycheck monthly. This is nuts.

Anyway, I hope the dev keep up with THIS game, since it is a pretty cool one.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes