cloud77777

Jul 25, 2017
The nail in the coffin to me is that he didn't even bother to add the pregnancy for your "landlady". Three years and he didn't even finish the mom's incomplete content, let alone add new content. I don't know how anyone could defend this lmao, there's no tangible improvements in the entire "game". I'll see you guys in a few years.

Last edited:

Zoulu

Jun 24, 2018
Holy shit lmao I have no words, I guess I should feel something as this was my gateway but hundreds of finished and unfinished AVN's later, I'm just here for the memes

Jun 25, 2017
Are the tits still distracting anyone from all that milking?

View attachment 3692510
A woman isn't even taking ya'lls money at this point. You're getting scammed by a cheeto-fingered, mountain dew inhaling, basement dweller and he isn't even giving you a reach around. I swear, I knew other men would piss money away for so much as a wink and the IDEA of a whiff of pussy, but ya'll pissed away millions for 2D titties. That is fucking HILARIOUS.

meh1995

Jul 11, 2023
So this is just like the very first update of the game. Imagine.
there's also this on Beggar's discord from My New Life, and it's also amazing to see that people are NEVER negative or critical to believe that we don't see the same things
People joke about it being an echo chamber, but it feels more like a cult at this point.

lordylorder

Dec 30, 2019
I guess that's good, (always thought it was a me issue) but like, I would have much preferred a "Yeah we need to do this or the game becomes unplayable in a few updates" rather than this "this is totally sick and awesome you guys" style of post. Still, it's frankly ridiculous that this was 2 years worth of work, and they kinda just expect everyone to be cool with it wholly.

Honestly, this game has a fucking wild record of getting away with shit- It has a fucking page on TVtropes when Gushing over Magical Girls got removed for crying out loud- though, with Cuties still up, really goes to show where the mods priorities are on that site...

I will say that at the very least, it at least had the decency to actually deliver multiple sex scenes and not have shit art, unlike a certain Ben 10 game and other game about banging your mom and sister while demons invade.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
The nail in the coffin to me is that he didn't even bother to add the pregnancy for your "landlady". Three years and he didn't even finish the mom's incomplete content, let alone add new content. I don't know how anyone could defend this lmao, there's no tangible improvements in the entire "game". I'll see you guys in a few years.
since 2016 and seeing who he used says it all about the dev, he's just a scammer. And anyone who defends him/her/it/??? are on the same boat.

Reactions: Elias85

WendellWhoops

Sep 25, 2022
This is easily the funniest thing Ive ever seen on this pit of a forum. Most of us here will probably be dead before this game ever gets "finished," but right now all we can do is laugh at the absolute state of it all.
I kneel, Dark Cookie. Spectacular work.

Reactions: ProfN42

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Not this shit again... On the contrary, I recently installed an older version of the game 0.20.9 since it does not have as many bugs as the subsequent ones. I'll wait until DC makes the game completely, it will take 10 years or more, who knows? :ROFLMAO:

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
Nail in the coffin? This mo********ker been dead and molested for 2 years.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen. Let the poor fu**er rest.

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
I saw this game get updated and decided to check out the changelog out of curiosity. I laughed out loud. Let me write it how I read it in my mind:
"Hey guys, here's the update you've been waiting for. That's right, we have developed new source code for a game that absolutely did not require us doing so. Still, it's been such a gargantuan task that we HAD TO TAKE OUT 95% OF THE GAME OUT OF THE GAME. That's right. But don't worry, we (pinky) promise we will release PARTS OF THE GAME THAT ALREADY WERE PART OF THE GAME every 2 FUCKING MONTHS. Maybe. Please sub to my patreon because, well, aren't we just doing the swellest of jobs over here?"

I legit couldn't stop laughing for a full minute. Whatever this tech update was supposed to be, I could have never imagined for it to be so fucking comedic. Unreal.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 365 Votes